SA:MP lag very much !

1) SA-MP version.
SA:MP 0.3a
2) Windows version.
Windows 7 ultimate
3) Video card type.
Geforce 9400, 1GB
3) IP:Port (if any) of the server you are trying to play on.
83.169.13.159:7777 and other servers game lag too.
4) If you are crashing, paste the crash report in your post and say when the crash occurs.
Nope.
5) If you are crashing loading SA-MP, please say whether GTA:SA single player works (test it).
GTA:SA works fine
6) Do you have any other GTA:SA mods installed? e.g. new vehicles.
Yes i installed StreamMemFix2 to fix lag but it didnt fix it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video :
http://www.xfire.com/video/284f0a/

My PC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My pc run GTA IV better than SA:MP i don't know what happened the game was working good for months but in this month it started to lag like that i tried to uninstall SA and SA:MP but problem didn't solve and the wired thing is MTASA works fine and SA:MP lagging very much.

BTW my ping on ArgonathRPG server is 100~140

You can do nothing about it, it's totally random.

restart PC and try again if that didn't help check connection. And if your using Wifi maybe turn it off and play that is what i do and i don't lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ĦŁ₣
ЉǾǖŦĦЗŁΛẄ ]
Frame Limiter - Check that out.
doubt is is that, what you mean with "lag"?

Try to join a server that's hosted in your own country.

WackoX, My internet connection is okay but it's about image update not internet lag.
Steven82, It's not about restart because it's lagging from weeks and sure i restarted the pc, And I don't use wirelese, I use wire.
[ĦŁ₣]ЉǾǖŦĦЗŁΛẄ, I did </framelimit 20> before but still not working even in Settings/Options/Graphics i made everything low but still lagging.
bpeterson, So that means i'll never play SA:MP again?

This is a common problem, there is nothing you can do but go on different servers that got lower total ping, and hosted near you, there is nothing you can do i repeat

Try change FX Quality in Options-graphic settings,set FX Quality to low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_Jackson
WackoX, My internet connection is okay but it's about image update not internet lag.
Steven82, It's not about restart because it's lagging from weeks and sure i restarted the pc, And I don't use wirelese, I use wire.
[ĦŁ₣]ЉǾǖŦĦЗŁΛẄ, I did </framelimit 20> before but still not working even in Settings/Options/Graphics i made everything low but still lagging.
bpeterson, So that means i'll never play SA:MP again?
Erm, /framelimit 20? That means your frame rate is limited to 20fps. The frame limiter in SA limits the frames to 25fps. Try /framelimiter 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ĦŁ₣
ЉǾǖŦĦЗŁΛẄ ]
But that might be the problem, the computer or graphics driver might not be able to handle 100fps so try some lower values and the graphics settings version of it, switch it 'on'.

Also try windowed mode, I used my SA:MP in a window when my computer wasn't feeling well :P and it worked really well!

Hope you get it fixed and if you want the windowed mode addon file ask me and I can upload if
Are you kidding? send it to me right now