Making races

Hey, I am working on a racingserver but my checkpoints is not appearing..

I did a little try to start with.
Код:
public OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid)
{
	SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint (playerid,0,1430.0835,207.2409,18.1294,1507.9691,237.9281,18.1316,2);//Checkpoint 1
	SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint (playerid,1,1507.9691,237.9281,18.1316,1631.6682,267.4311,19.4609,2);//Checkpoint 2
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint(playerid)
{
	DisablePlayerRaceCheckpoint (playerid);
	return 1;
}
Can you see anything wrong in this?

You can only show one race CP at the time. And you should set the race CP before, because OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint is called when player enters the race CP.

So where am i supposed to put it?

I don't know, how do you want it? In a command, timer?

No. I am supposed to spawn, enter a car and race

So set a race CP when you spawn or when player's on-foot state changes to driver state.

What, OnPlayerEnterVehicle or OnPlayerKeyStateChange :S

It''s not stealing, I see it as learning from that masters. Check this script out, coded by Ryder:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=169121.0
Genius way to switching what CP to show.

Basically you need a start point (something like add players to race). That would show checkpoint 1.
When OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint is called, show checkpoint 2 (in your case, the finish checkpoint).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
You can only show one race CP at the time.
True, but using normal checkpoints (not race checkpoints) can have a similar effect.
Or (as we do) use a map icon to show where the next checkpoint is.

It was to hard to understand, but i put the first checkpoint on OnPlayerEnterVehicle,
And the rest of them on OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint

OnPlayerEnterVehicle can be called even if player cancels his entry. Use OnPlayerStateChange and check for old state (on-foot) and new state (driver).