I have been learning C++, and can i make an include in C++ then put it in pawno?

What would be the include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
What would be the include?
i was just asking if it was possible, to say, make a command, then make it use pawno functions to do stuff.

It would have to be a plugin, and no memory hacking (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=153568.0).

Yea if you hack me you better get ready for the FBI to knock on your door and arrest you, i wouldn't fuck with me lolz but anyways yeah dnt make a hacking one...or i will be there when my parents arrest you

Quote:
Yea if you hack me you better get ready for the FBI to knock on your door and arrest you, i wouldn't fuck with me lolz but anyways yeah dnt make a hacking one...or i will be there when my parents arrest you
Do you not understand English? Memory Hacking is NOT Computer Hacking. Read the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddo [BINMAN
]
Quote:
Do you not understand English? Memory Hacking is NOT Computer Hacking. Read the topic.
LMFAO!
What? And don't double post. I realize he wasn't serious, but he probably misinterpreted the primary response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w
Quote:
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w
Quote:
]
Quote:
LMFAO!
What? And don't double post. I realize he wasn't serious, but he probably misinterpreted the primary response.
sorry but your funny as hell!
Yes, as are you, because 6-year-old wanna-be hackers tend to be quite a laugh (yes, you, not me).

Quote:
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0w
sorry but your funny as hell!
Yes, as are you, because 6-year-old wanna-be hackers tend to be quite a laugh (yes, you, not me).
Lol. Burnt.

You probably don't even know what memory hacking is w0w.

Anyways, I saw some plugin in the plugin section some time ago .. PAWN wrapped to C(++?) have a browse through that section, there's some neat stuff.

hm..idk lolz sorry didn't even read memory hacking just assumed sorry guys :/ lol