Windows 7 Fucked up D:!

Well, my pc started running slow, so i decided to give it a reboot, but since then i cant get it to boot, it gets stuck on the "starting windows" thing, and after like 10 mins it will eventually go in and i can login, but now it's stuck on welcome.

I tried safemode and it hangs on classpnp.sys

Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Well, my pc started running slow, so i decided to give it a reboot, but since then i cant get it to boot, it gets stuck on the "starting windows" thing, and after like 10 mins it will eventually go in and i can login, but now it's stuck on welcome.

Any ideas?
i have many ideas:
add me:
gamerdood@hotmail.co.uk
yahoo will also add it

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondred123
Quote:

Any ideas?
i have many ideas:
add me:
gamerdood@hotmail.co.uk
yahoo will also add it
It would be better if you said them here for other people to look at if they have the same problem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Torran C
Quote:
Quote:

Any ideas?
i have many ideas:
add me:
gamerdood@hotmail.co.uk
yahoo will also add it
It would be better if you said them here for other people to look at if they have the same problem..
on msn we discuss it

anyone with problems can add me

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Any ideas?
i have many ideas:
add me:
gamerdood@hotmail.co.uk
yahoo will also add it
on msn we discuss it

And if they dont have any type of email?

Probably classpnp.sys is corrupt, and the operative system wont try to load anymore to prevent damage that it can cause to the PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
Probably classpnp.sys is corrupt, and the operative system wont try to load anymore to prevent damage that it can cause to the PC.
Sadly i think that is the problem. But my HDD is seemingly fucked. I'm on Ubuntu right now and it's working fine, so i think i may have to reformat AGAIN.

I like ubuntu D: Shame it won't work for like windows applications.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Any ideas?
i have many ideas:
add me:
gamerdood@hotmail.co.uk
yahoo will also add it
on msn we discuss it

And if they dont have any type of email?
As far as i remember, the forums need an Email address to sign up.

Maybe they don't have a chat messenger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Xerxes_
Maybe they don't have a chat messenger.
Yes.. Thats what i ment :P
Anyway it would still be alot easier just to post atleast 1/2 ideas of whats wrong here