gl_realtime clock mix with my own Textdraw

Hello Guys,
i hope you can help me with this problem. My last threats had not an answere and i had to find the fail alone and in other forums.
My new problem contains the gl_realtime filterscript and an own filterscript.
I created an own filterscript with an textdraw, which update all 1000 mili secounds with an timer.
But sometimes my own Textdraw (its name is "Autoname") Text contains the time. Its not good because the textdraw should contains the actually car name and not the actualy time .
I hope you can help me.
And i hope i get one reply at least

One reply.........

Not.

Check the textdraw names. If they're using the same name or something, they might get mixed with each other. There's also some filterscripts for showing car statistics, you could try different ones and find out which one fits for your needs.

Thanks you are my first reply in this forum ...
The Textdraws Use not the same name. That would to easy. It must be something else

Yes its only after Gmx. Can i fix this failor somehow? Because its unconfortable to close the server and start the server!?

FS Get mixed up upon GMX, Well atleast they do for me,
/rcon reloadfs gl_realtime before gmx or,
On RCON/Server console
reloadfs gl_realtime

Okey, before GMX or after GMX?

Before

Thats is a very good idea. Have you a server "Addon" which autorestart the server after closing?

I included the gl_realtime and my own FS in my main Gamemod but if i used gmx it helped not o0 ... This bug is there without Filterscript and thats not nice... I hate this problem, i searched for a answere for 4 hours today but i found nothing o0