difference WIN 7 and XP

HI

my pc was broken a vew month ago,so i play on my mothers PC now.
soon i have enough money to buy a new one with Windows 7.
I now use a PC with Windows XP and i would like to know the difference between.

and most inportant: can you play SAMP with Windows 7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningSWA
HI

my pc was broken a vew month ago,so i play on my mothers PC now.
soon i have enough money to buy a new one with Windows 7.
I now use a PC with Windows XP and i would like to know the difference between.

and most inportant: can you play SAMP with Windows 7?
second you can and first there are many style differences also its more stable than XP as far as I know and as far as I seen it..
often had problems with xp which were just idiotic sumtimes but no big problem didnt have no problems with 7 yet only compatibility which is easy to go around with compatibility mode and the UAC check... which is mostly easy to clear if you put Run as Adminittrator on :]

To put a long story short.

Windows XP:
Old

Windows 7:
New

The differences in performance are negligible, Windows 7 is indeed more stable however, and looks prettier (ie font rendering, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
To put a long story short.

Windows XP:
Old

Windows 7:
New

The differences in performance are negligible, Windows 7 is indeed more stable however, and looks prettier (ie font rendering, etc).

I still have Windows XP. Didnt have any problems for like 5 years mow

But hardware, motherboard, harddrive all new ;p

XP is probably just as stable as Windows 7, but Windows 7 uses a load of resources I hear, whereas XP uses hardly any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
whereas XP uses hardly any.
lol, funny. My XP uses roughly 700 MB of RAM idling. Windows 7 used less than that. If you want a modern OS that uses hardly any resources, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Fallow / KevKo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
whereas XP uses hardly any.
lol, funny. My XP uses roughly 700 MB of RAM idling. Windows 7 used less than that. If you want a modern OS that uses hardly any resources, good luck.
At least in my experience it uses a little less than that, though my judgement's corrupted as I haven't tried Windows 7 - I've just heard a lot about it.

I don't believe that Windows 7 is any more stable then XP

I've had XP for years, and never had a problem in my life.

I have windows 7 on my laptop, same thing, Looks nice and works amazing, but if windows XP is cheaper, go for XP.

XP isnt even in production anymore.

its called boot leg just download it if u can but if your comp has just enough specs for win 7 go with xp if your comp dont reach win 7 go with xp if your comp has more then enough specs for win 7 hit win 7 up