GTAU:MP Where is it?

Hey I've been looking for GTAU:MP for some time now i cannot find the download for the multiplayer mod can anyone give me the link to where i can get it? and if you can also please post if you know active servers? Or is GTAU:MP dead now?

Sadly, I belive its dead But im not sure.

what is GTAU:MP ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningSWA
what is GTAU:MP ??
it was gta united multiplayer a mod for the gta united mod which dleted the san andreas map and added liberty city + vice city and sum vehicle and ped skins of vc and lc

Grand theft auto united multiplayer, was basically sa-mp but for a modded version of san andread that allowed you to play in liberty city and vice city. I think most didnt want the hastle of installation so thats why it never really took off as a big thing, although there were a few of us that bothered to do it that played for a while. (dunno if they still do, I for one quit.)

WeeDarr

it sounds SWEET.

i have played VC bevore i player SA and i liked it

I loved GTA United:MP alot ... event tho with only a few people playing it, wish it was still on....

Won't it still work with the right client and stuff? I'm pretty sure I still have my install for it.

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Won't it still work with the right client and stuff? I'm pretty sure I still have my install for it.

WeeDarr
I dont have the install, nor the multiplayer.... about the masterlist, im not sure if its still up...
But incase its still up, im willing to open a small GTA United server for anyone who wishes, alltho i dont promiss epic scripting nor 24/7 hosting .

The master list is down, seeing as there were no servers on there, the last time I checked. I should have the clients somewhere though, actually, I hope I do.