is ServerZ a good host or shitty?

hey well i checked out ServerZ and loved the cheap prices.. but its their support,host and other stuff good. or its cheap for a reason..?

Well the website takes a long time to load when I go on it (www.serverz.co.uk)
I haven't used their services but from the time it took their website to load, im thinking it will probably be bad.

errr i looking for a 100 slot server!!!

Which should i get ServerFFS, Kingj or ServerZ

ServerFFS is the most trusted.

Or just buy your own VPS/DEDI.

Buying a host for just one thing is stupid imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awerop
hey well i checked out ServerZ and loved the cheap prices.. but its their support,host and other stuff good. or its cheap for a reason..?
First of all, 500 slots for 7.95 GBP is massive overselling.
It means they host way too many slots on one server because they never expect you to actually hit 50 or more. If you do, you will most likely experience lag and a degraded server performance.
It's like an hotel selling 1000 rooms while they only have 500 actual rooms, expecting half of the customers not to show up and having an huge problem when they do show up.

Since I've never used it I can't comment on quality or support, but I'm sure their customers can do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn [BINMAN
]
Or just buy your own VPS/DEDI.

Buying a host for just one thing is stupid imo.
It's actually the opposite in my opinion, if you need more than one thing (and you are experienced with managing servers) you should get a VPS or Dedicated server.
If you just want one little gameserver or you are not experienced or comfortable with managing the entire server, a GSP is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awerop
LOL.. tbh if you looking for a small server use them if not dont your not paying for anything support is well very overrated it sux ass.panel is slow and sometimes broken.. when the server and the site goes down youve lost control compeltly.. when attacked... well you know bla bla bla dont use them for 100 slots..

I know ffs costs alot but trust me its worth it.

and they only have france hosted servers so... yeah.. and im currently using them cause im not moving i get players and stuf and it suits what im using it for

Well, I used ServerZ for like ~half a year, and I was very satisfied with their services and performance on the servers.

They have a test server, just go there and check it out.