What age did you leave school?

This is NOT for people who have not yet left school.

I\'m planning on leaving school at 16, after my GCSE\'s. As you are LEGALLY allowed to walk out on your 16th birthday, but i want to leave \'after\' my exams.

When did you leave school? and why?

year 9 because I was stupid and twated around to much, I would change it and do it all again right if I could but its to late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
year 9 because I was stupid and twated around to much, I would change it and do it all again right if I could but its to late.
Year 10, almost the same reasons - now I go to a few classes and attend college a few days a week (now I\'m 16).

Quote:

I\'m planning on leaving school at 16, after my GCSE\'s. As you are LEGALLY allowed to walk out on your 16th birthday, but i want to leave \'after\' my exams.

Quote:

Quote:

I\'m planning on leaving school at 16

You just contradicted yourself...

Dropped out at 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
Year 10, almost the same reasons - now I go to a few classes and attend college a few days a week (now I\'m 16).

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I\'m planning on leaving school at 16

You just contradicted yourself...
No, i want advice from people who HAVE left school, because i am planning to.

Don\'t, home will be boring.
Work sucks.

School is still better.

i leave school this week but only for 3 mouthns and i am 16

Left like 2-3 years ago cant remember, and I\'m 17.

Dropped out as i fucked about a lot and just couldn\'t be annoyed with it any more.

Advice: Go to school every day and get perfect grades, it\'s almost impossible to get a decent job at a young age nowadays.

im still at school

Quote:
Originally Posted by rytis935
im still at school
1+

graduated at 17

18. Then go i work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rytis935
im still at school
Then don\'t fucking post.

Grant, you shouldn\'t leave school, since you are coming to sweden to meet me in 2 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
Grant, you shouldn\'t leave school, since you are coming to sweden to meet me in 2 years!
Heh, i never said i was meeting you

I\'m going to Kalmar with family, but we are staying in different places. I has a place to my own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
Heh, i never said i was meeting you

I\'m going to Kalmar with family, but we are staying in different places. I has a place to my own
If you\'re going to Kalmar with your family you MUST meet me cause I live 10 minutes from there

Mrkrabz, can you visit Finland too *cough* ? I left school at 16, leave school after you\'ve planned for a perfect job.

Here in The Netherlands you cannot leave school untill your 18th :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Here in The Netherlands you cannot leave school untill your 18th :S
Yes im 13. Its very stupid ;x

i am 18 and going to finish high school this year. As i know for sure working is boring, i am planning to go to some uni to get better salary in the future.
advice from me: get as high education as you can. Study as long as you can (up to till you are 27-29 years old). The better education you have - the higher salary you will have & the more interesting job you will do!

If some1 can prove me i am wrong - please do this, as i am very interested if my statement can be somehow criticized !

Peace,
Luxeon