[FilterScript] Super AFK-System

[OS]StyleR (ME) Created An AFKSystem

AFKSystem!

What Is It?

This Filterscript Gives You The Ability To Go AFK And Let Everyone On The Server Know You Are AFK!
When You Go AFK You Teleport To Jizzy's Dome (In SF) Once You Are AFK You Cannot Use /Afk again Untill You Go /Back . When You Use /Back ,You Teleport To The Position You Were At When U Typed /Afk . This Is A Small FS But Very Cool. There Are No Bugs We Have Tested It Fully. When You Do /Afk It Creates a Gate So that Way You Cannot Exit The Place Without Using /Back . /Back Will Make The Gate Disappear Until You Go /Afk again. This Will Also Tell Everyone On The Server You Are AFK! If You DO Find Any Problems Just Gimmie A PM And I Will Fix It! Thanks For Taking Your Time To Look At This. (I Do Know You All Are Getting Tired Of ALL Of The AFK Systems Posted So Thanks!

Commands:
/afk
/back

link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UP8A4K60

"OMG It Didnt Come With An .amx What Do I Do!!!"
All You Need To Do Is Open Your Server Folder ==>Pawno Folder==>Pawno.exe
On The Top Of Pawno Click "Open" Then Browse For The AFKSystem.pwn. From There Click "Compile" and You Are Done!

OnPlayerConnect Has A "SendClientMessage" That You May Want To Change To Your Server Name! If You Need Help PM Me! Thanks

Another AFK System in addition to the other 500 :S

yeah ^^ better to keep things like this to your self if you dont wanna hear comments like the above^^ && nice 2

Nice Scrip ^^ For Ever 4

good job

styler u noob why arent I in credits i'll nvr help u make something again<.<

What is it nice ?

Great Job Dude! =)

Dont be an idiot Kar lol

ilu2 babe