Is there a way to record a player and playback on npc live?

Is there a way to record a player and playback on npc live?

Recording and scripting an NPC is required to playback the npc in the game. What you want is not possible yet.Maybe in the future releases they will try and incorporate this :P but for now NOT possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
Recording and scripting an NPC is required to playback the npc in the game. What you want is not possible yet.Maybe in the future releases they will try and incorporate this :P but for now NOT possible.
Why everybody thinks it is impossible? There is even a server, where you can record yourself and bots are replaying you.

It is possible, but I dunno how o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Quote:
Why everybody thinks it is impossible? There is even a server, where you can record yourself and bots are replaying you.

Which server? I wanna see for myself

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

HostName: German Extreme Freeroam/Stunt/DM
Address: 87.98.176.174:7777
Players: 5 / 500
Ping: 42
Mode: German Freeroam
Map: San Andreas

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

HostName: German Extreme Freeroam/Stunt/DM
Address: 87.98.176.174:7777
Players: 5 / 500
Ping: 42
Mode: German Freeroam
Map: San Andreas
It's awesome you should see for yourself!

BUMP!!! does anyone know how to do this? it works on that server i'm there now i really want to include this in my script.

I could do it if the NPCs saved in the correct folder, thats the only thing thats holding me back. would i have to use an external program other then just the sa-mp server to move the files?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
it is possible look at this vid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4tx72j0caM[/ame]

record the file and play it ?

you're probs recording to like npcmodes or something, play the npc by using this: ../npcmodes/<file>

dunno if this would work, never used bots lol

bots save in /scriptfiles/ and they can only be played in /npcmodes/recordings/ afaik