Admin system suggestions?

Hello,

I recentley got SeifAdmin and deleted everything ( Almost everything )
Making it into a registration system, Now shall i make a roleplay or freeroam?

Also should i make a RCON admin system or a normal ( Files )
But yeah the main thing is Roleplay or Freeroam.

Okay,

Roleplay or Freeroam? XD

Why didn't you make your own registration system? Seems like less work and easier to do to me.
But anyways.

Why not make a combination of the 2, like there's deathmatches and all the freeroam stuff, but you have to pay for them, so it adds a bit of a RP element?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCo
Why didn't you make your own registration system? Seems like less work and easier to do to me.
But anyways.

Why not make a combination of the 2, like there's deathmatches and all the freeroam stuff, but you have to pay for them, so it adds a bit of a RP element?
Because i like seifadmin adn i dont know how and dont know any tutorials plus i dont like dini/dudb i only like fwrite/fread ect

Well. Roleplay is not for newbies. But it will be hard to get peps. Freeroam is really cool too.
You will get way fasterpeople.
So I say freeroam

LAS Lux Admin is good for beginner's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torran
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCo
But anyways.

Because i like seifadmin adn i dont know how and dont know any tutorials plus i dont like dini/dudb i only like fwrite/fread ect
Okay, but what about my idea?

Yeah il do that xd

Freeroam

Lol old topic..