UK to block Piracy

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/story/201...acy-sites.html

This is shit :/

Goverment should more concentrate on fucking Economical problems rather than the tinternet.
There will allways be another way to download, they cant stop it altogether, Think of private FTP's, warez forums, private forums, skype, msn. there are thousands of ways to download.

What do you guys think?

you simply can not block piracy. In world of computing there always finds better coder, so if they make some soft to check downloads, the same week there will be hack to obey that soft! :P

Internet was made to make our life easier!
That's what i know and trust in!

Luxeon

Like a month ago who cares?, Most people allready bitched about it and its likely just in the dust now for the government, It was like when the government of canada a month ago wanted to change anthem a few days later, They say they won't due to all the people not supporting a change.

Yes, I know the Digital Economy Bill* sucks. It's stupid. That's why err, I have a command on my router to proxy all my connections through the Netherlands. Since when did Britain become Australia?

* It's law now.

If they really made it a law, Than lol sucks to be you guys :P, Best go look for some proxies.

lol why my post got deleted? i didnt tell any link i only said that i know enough sites and im staff member of one
and that there to much sites which theyd need to ban and there always come new

ISPs obviously support torrents. Why do you think the average user can have access to a 100/100 Mbit line

Blocking torrents can kinda help the economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Blocking torrents can kinda help the economy.
True in a certain way it can, but as mentioned above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxeon
you simply can not block piracy. In world of computing there always finds better coder, so if they make some soft to check downloads, the same week there will be hack to obey that soft! :P

Internet was made to make our life easier!
That's what i know and trust in!

Luxeon
This says it all.

As far as I understand, it only affects a few providers - right?