Scripter need.

Basiclly i'm starting a new server in San Fierro i got my dev team and 2 scripters but still i need few more because we are scripting it from begining.
We aren't using any GF, LARP edits etc so basiclly we need more scripters.

no one scripts for free so no pay no GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper
That's not true.

Though I wouldn't script for this person as he doesn't understand the concept of valid grammar.

and the GM is...? you gotta pitch you idea to us and if its good you might get some free scripters

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddoX [BINMAN
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper
That's not true.

Though I wouldn't script for this person as he doesn't understand the concept of valid grammar.
You should maybe ask me if i am actually english and then write something about my grammar since im in england something about 1-2 years.

Well one of my scripters that aleardy works for me is making it from scratch he doesn't use any LARP or GF edits. The server will be located in San Fierro and as i said before it will be a RP server, if you need any more informations you free to PM me.

*Bumb* So is there anyone that going to help?

NO!, your friend is www.wiki.sa-mp.com learn self how to script

- ULTRA NOOB

Alright you got two scripters, you need more because?

Because we making it from a scratch and one of them actually sux, he is more like a beginer so i need more scripters because normal scripting will take about 2 months and to make it faster we need more scripters.
Plus it will be better and easier will more scripters then only with 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost In Heaven
Because we making it from a scratch and one of them actually sux, he is more like a beginer so i need more scripters because normal scripting will take about 2 months and to make it faster we need more scripters.
Plus it will be better and easier will more scripters then only with 2.
2 scripters is already enough, how more you want, how worse :/