How can i Add an admin base on my Server?

someone knows how i can add an Admin base onto my server?

Well there is a lot of admins bases map !
And make a teleport only for admins ..

Create it in MTA, (i think you already have) convert is in www.convertffs.com, then i think you should make a object steamer, open Pawno, add everthing in and then save and there you go.

((correct me if im wrong im also a newnie in adding object but my friend is a Master))

PS, Everyone Check my website and register

Either Use MTA or take an admin base from this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilliad
Create it in MTA, (i think you already have) convert is in www.convertffs.com, then i think you should make a object steamer, open Pawno, add everthing in and then save and there you go.

((correct me if im wrong im also a newnie in adding object but my friend is a Master))

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROSdontalkSHIT
Quote:

Thanks
Im not saying i was right but try it out

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
ok i downloaded MTA but how can i add fences and all that other shit

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Open it up, Open Map editor, .....wait....., when ready press F and go down to the ''Object'' Selecting and then search. want fence? search for fence, i guess

[quote=Chilliad ]
[quote=PROSdontalkSHIT ]
[quote=Chilliad ]
[quote=PROSdontalkSHIT ]
[quote=Chilliad ]

u got an download link?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks
Open it up, Open Map editor, .....wait....., when ready press F and go down to the ''Object'' Selecting and then search. want fence? search for fence, i guess
so i dont need to convert it?