I Need 5 Gangs!

My roleplay server (In Development) needs 5 gangs/mafias. This server isn't an edit and is created from scratch.

We need 5 gangs that you guys and suggest and lead fully to your extent. To suggest a gang go HERE. Fill out the format and you'll be on your way. Thank you and we hope to see some gangs soon!

be original, dont make gangs called Crips, Bloods, or Corleone Mafia and shit.

Yea, I'm not accepting any of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:ScripterKidPerson:.
Yea, I'm not accepting any of that.
Well then you should probably think of your own gangs, + i think 5 official gangs and mafias are too much..
i think it would be better - 2 gangs, 1 mafia
the players should be able to create their own gang/mafia/club and stuff.. but thats only my opinion.

If you didn't know I need 5 gangs. mafias can be mixed in with that. We're not having 5 of each. But we're taking place in 2 cities. So I felt there was more of a need to have more gangs/mafias.

But yea. Go click on "HERE" and fill out the template. And be original with the names!

Oh. You may have to register to view the thread. Anyways. You gotta register to lead your gang/mafia anyway.

Don't TRIPLE post! Use the edit/modify button...

Here's an idea: post your 'layout' on this perfectly good forum! It's so much quicker and easier!

Well, we're currently developing the role-play server and we need 6 gangs to occupy it. They can be mafias, street gangs, etc. Your going to need to fill out an application template stating information that will be needed to have your gang, mafia, all that sorta stuff put into the role-play server! Your also going to have to have an HQ only in one of the two cities we are going to use in the role-play server. These are Las Santos and Las Venturas. After awhile we are going to have a vote on which gang the community wants. Which ever 6 gangs make the tops will be added to the server. Only one gang suggestion per person. If you suggest a gang and it gets accepted. You are going to lead it. Your gang HQ's will need to be within the maps below. But I will accept some outer towns like "Fort Carson" and some other small towns outside of LS and LV. So goodluck!

LV:

LS:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------
Gang Application Template:
In-Game Name:
Gang Name:
Gang HQ Pictures:
Gang Type (Mafia, Street-Gang, etc):
About Your Gang (IC):

Gang Vehicles ( NEED 8 & Pictures ):
-------------------------------------

Just reply in this post to submit your gang.

Good-Luck!