Longer staple (HP BAR)

Hello! I've always wondered if you can get more life like in single player?

It must gonna work to fix it somehow?
I want so you always get the long life bar when you take up life...

//rephex

I don't think this can be done, but maybe someone can, cause they can make custom health bars too.

All right. It's probably not impossible I think. If anyone can help me it would be very grateful!

I'm tired of having the little life bar.
More lives could be fun and very nice feeling to have. So you have more chance to survive longer when fighting or anything..

Whenever you go into a server so it is almost always the same except that some change color of bar life..
A script or whatever would do the trick for anyone who wants to have longer life bar. Then you can post it here in sa-mp and all who want longer life bar can download it, and then celebrate the person who made the script! :)

Would not it be reached? :)

AFAIK you can't get rid of the old life bar, and making a new one would be VERY complicated. Don't think it's possible, and if it is, it's not plausible since you still start out with the same life as before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biltong
AFAIK you can't get rid of the old life bar, and making a new one would be VERY complicated. Don't think it's possible, and if it is, it's not plausible since you still start out with the same life as before.
It doesnt have to be complicated, just make a textdarw over it, a very precise one, which is only longer than the old one.
just the same as they did here, but then not change the colors, but the size.
||
||
\/
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=90694.0

BUT, the longer one goes below the weapon box thing, not where the normal little one is.

Quote:
BUT, the longer one goes below the weapon box thing, not where the normal little one is.
true, but thats the thing you have to offer if you want a longer health bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geso
Quote:
What?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geso
Quote:
What?
I mean you have to give some things up if you want it.
you can't have a good weapon box, if you have a long health bar.

Hmm..

It must be possible to script it so it will be exactly as in singelplayer as the long weapon panel comes in perfectly, so it does not go over the weapons box.. Just as in single player the picture I showed!
It's still San Andreas so it should be added to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rephex
Hmm..

It must be possible to script it so it will be exactly as in singelplayer as the long weapon panel comes in perfectly, so it does not go over the weapons box.. Just as in single player the picture I showed!
No, you would have to remove the old bar and put the new one below it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rephex
Hmm..

No, you would have to remove the old bar and put the new one below it.
Can not get rid of it properly!

All that does is make a textdraw over the whole thing and then be happy and make a new..
Really ugly way to do it...

Crap crap crap.

Now I go to bed and sleep and then dream of a way it is possible to solve this! :P good night!

Sorry for bump, seen it done on this sever

Address: 81.167.157.3:7766

Anyone know how its done? jus curious.