Mapicons trouble

I got these 2 warnings in Streamer plugin

Код:
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\pawno\include\streamer.inc(435) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\pawno\include\streamer.inc(449) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
And these 2 warnings when creating my mapicons:

Код:
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\gamemodes\Testmode.pwn(371) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Henrique\Desktop\SAMP - The Project\Dir\gamemodes\Testmode.pwn(372) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
both in the SetPlayerMapIcon lines.

I HAVE THE MOST UPDATED STREAMER(using icognito's). YES, I REINSTALLED. 5 times.

From SAMP native include: a_players(from R8):
Код:
native SetPlayerMapIcon(playerid, iconid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, markertype, color);
NO STYLE? it had stile before. a bit after Color. now how to set style? it was working fine till i updated, and im not downgrading back to R5 again...

EDIT: i also get Runtime Error 19 wehn running server, but my AMX is there! This never happened before O_O

Код:
native CreateDynamicMapIcon(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, type, color, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:distance = 100.0);
native DestroyDynamicMapIcon(iconid);
native IsValidDynamicMapIcon(iconid);
native DestroyAllDynamicMapIcons();
native CountDynamicMapIcons();

If you use LINUX check server.cfg line
plugins streamer.so
If you use WINDOWS check server.cfg line
plugins streamer

And check in your plugins folder you have streamer.dll or streamer.so

Reversed to R5 and it worked. R8 must be messed up somehow.

SOLVED

EDIT: im an ass lol, i "updated" to 0.3A R8. fail. i ******d updates and when i saw 0.3 i thought it was 0.3c R8.