Problems with MySQL and Server

Hello everyone,
I have problems with server connecting to MySQL database...
I created MySQL database via free website hosting provider, and I have php access also..
The problem is when I put info about database, so host name, database name, user and password, server just shuts down after few seconds... However, this database works on website, but not on server (in game)

I also tried downloading Wamp program and I created MySQL database, and it all worked, so I could start server and it connected to MySQL, but the problem was, when I wanted to connect on my website trough that database, it said "MySQL Error: Access denied for 'root'@'localhost' (Password: NO), so I couldnt check player statistics on my website, but in game it worked!

Please can anyone tell me how can I make free MySQL databse which will work without problems in game (for server) and for website...

Thanks in advance...

Anyone?

MySQL and game server needs to be in 1 place. You need to host server with website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep
MySQL and game server needs to be in 1 place. You need to host server with website.
I dont get it?

Anyone please??

I make new MySQL database on my website (x10 free hosting) with all username, password, hostname and database name, when I click on player statistic it works, but in game server can't connect to database, it just shuts down!

So player statistics can't be updated, etc..