[Help] Double Commands

Double Commands
Hello, I just have one little problem, Actually one of the first in my scripting, I have completely finished everything on my script, Read through it, Went through it and what-not.

Problem: (Number One)

When I'm in game though, The first thing I'd login, I'd spawn and then nothing would be loaded, For example the cars or businesses or shops (etc), But I found a way to fix it but its quite temp', You have to go inside a building, With the (/Enter) command.

Problem: (Number Two)

By doing so, Problem Number Two rises even more, You can't get out the Building (/Exit) won't work for some reason, I have it in my script, Only once as in I have double typed it otherwise I would have found it. But there is also something I didn't put in the script, Icons like, When I'm near the Police Department, A star / sheriffs badge icon will appear outside the door, Telling me to (/Enter), My server is hosted I only just recently put it up on a hosting server, I've never done it before to test if it was working, It was a success, But these problems seem to be the only.

---------------------------

I think that I may have an, (.inc), File somewhere but I can't seem to find it, I know there is nothing wrong with my script, Just an extra file somewhere. If you have any suggestions or comments to make, Please do, I'd like to fix this as soon as possible so I can put my server back up!

P.S

Rewards will be given if your intrested in, Roleplaying Servers: