[GameMode] [GM] CaZeaJe's Cops and Robbers

Hello guys. I'm here to realease a Gamemode and comunicate my retire from SA-MP.

It's been a long time since I joined the game and never more left ('til now). First of all, sorry if there's any English mistake (here or in the script).

I would like to thanks weed for his release of the Cops and Robbers script, that I used some features. Even using some features, I did a File > New script. So, before you start shouting like 'you just copied', or 'where's the credits', read everything.

I don't know and I ain't interested about the real owner of the Cops and Robbers script, what matter is the script that I got from (weed).

Credits done? Great. I won't put any screenshots, and i don't care about videos neither.

At first I was intended to make the script and buy a host, but then I opened a server of another game and SA-MP died to me, so I decide to release it.

Bugs? One of the reason I haven't finished it. There might be some bugs, but I couldn't even test it, 'cause I couldn't find anyone to test it with me

This is discontinued, so, if you've found a bug, comment here so the others may fix it too, but don't expect ME to fix it.

So, liked it? GREAT, COMMENT IT! Didn't liked it? GREAT, COMMENT IT! Complains? GREAT, COMMENT IT!

Download
I would like to say that these 3 years and a half playing was great and I will miss SA-MP and you guys, who play it. There're memmorable RPG's, DM's, TDM's, and so on that I've played that I'll never forget.

Thank you very much for your attention.

may i ask something?
why did you retire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
may i ask something?
why did you retire?
I've found more interesting things than pawn, you know. When I discovered pawn I was like 'oh my god, that's awsome', then I thought, well, I'm 15 yo., I can study this and maybe work with it.

Now I started Visual Basic, and I'll do some courses and maybe work with it. Pawn just got like 'old' for me.

That's it.

I am in with visual basic also but i love scripting a server so i still script, but my programs are more of a priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxygenBR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
may i ask something?
why did you retire?
I've found more interesting things than pawn, you know. When I discovered pawn I was like 'oh my god, that's awsome', then I thought, well, I'm 15 yo., I can study this and maybe work with it.

Now I started Visual Basic, and I'll do some courses and maybe work with it. Pawn just got like 'old' for me.

That's it.
sorry man.. you just said your a newbie by retiring pawn/samp

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDownload
sorry man.. you just said your a newbie by retiring pawn/samp
Sorry, really didn't get it.

lol old? I work with xhtml and vb that are more difficult but I won't leave pawn is very entertaining break your head to find a little mistake
Well everyone's choice good luck.

Hey dude. This thing doesn't work. I tried to run/compile but it says it can't read some files. Please tell me how! Tell me in email: riceboi1230@live.com! Thanks

You need to place in the includes that are located in the .rar

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboi1230
Hey dude. This thing doesn't work. I tried to run/compile but it says it can't read some files. Please tell me how! Tell me in email: riceboi1230@live.com! Thanks
Do as our friend said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crake^
You need to place in the includes that are located in the .rar
And one more thing I would like to say... I won't take a look every day at the forum, so don't expect me to be useful for you.

Thanks