General problems compiling on Linux (not asking for C help!)

Hey there,

I`m pretty sure this has been a common problem for most users compiling a plugin on linux the very first time, yet I myself haven`t found any solution.

Trying to compile helloworld on Ubuntu 64bit with gcc or g++ gives me the following errors/warnings:

Code:
In file included from helloworld.cpp:8:
../SDK/amx/amx.h:216: warning: вpackedв attribute ignored for field of type вchar [20]в
../SDK/amx/amx.h:266: warning: вpackedв attribute ignored for field of type вcharв
../SDK/amx/amx.h:267: warning: вpackedв attribute ignored for field of type вcharв
../SDK/amx/amx.h:385: error: вsize_tв has not been declared
../SDK/amx/amx.h:405: error: вsize_tв has not been declared
helloworld.cpp: In function вbool Load(void**)в:
helloworld.cpp:39: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to вchar*в
helloworld.cpp: In function вvoid Unload()в:
helloworld.cpp:49: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to вchar*в
helloworld.cpp: In function вcell n_HelloWorld(AMX*, cell*)в:
helloworld.cpp:62: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to вchar*в
I suppose I am missing header files. I just can`t find out which. Searched on ****** a lot but no answers for my problems, or answers I (with my pretty rudimental linux knowledge) can`t understand.

If someone could just tell me the library packages I needed to install (I installed tons of them already) to get it to compile without errors I`d be very thankful.

I don`t want to get too deep into linux as a lack of time, hence I am very very overwhelmed by all the info I get via ****** (manually including headerfiles etc.).

Thanks in advance for any helpful response.

Regards.

SAMP not support 64bit systems

Nah that`s not the case, it was my general low linux knowledge (not knowing how to compile at all), IRC solved my problem. Thanks a lot anyways.