Is there an object..?

Hey,
I made an interior in MTA Map Editor (for SA-MP), but you can see through the walls.. So I'm wondering is there any "solid" objects, that I could place near walls, so it wouldn't be possible to see stuff "outside" the interior..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiJ
Hey,
I made an interior in MTA Map Editor (for SA-MP), but you can see through the walls.. So I'm wondering is there any "solid" objects, that I could place near walls, so it wouldn't be possible to see stuff "outside" the interior..?
I think that happens to all objects added in MTA as there not actulley there, There just added for that server only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Torran C
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiJ
Hey,
I think that happens to all objects added in MTA as there not actulley there, There just added for that server only
I don't really understand what you mean..
Like I made a bank interior, using "bankbits" object, and it is all solid, so you can't see through walls, but I found another interior now, but I can see through walls..
I tried putting them in my SA-MP server but I can see through them..

I think its because..

Your adding objects to the game,
Like the objects your adding arent actulley there,
Youve added them using MTA, So as there not there thats why you camera goes through them

Quote:
I think its because..

Your adding objects to the game,
Like the objects your adding arent actulley there,
Youve added them using MTA, So as there not there thats why you camera goes through them
As I said, I made a bank interior, and camera doesn't goes through it..

Here's the video:
My interior bug

P.S. In the second interior (which doesn't works) you can see a big garage. I've added it cause I thought maybe it will be solid and won't allow the camera to see through

That second interior,
Did you make it yourself? If so then thats why..

Quote:
That second interior,
Did you make it yourself? If so then thats why..
Nope.. the second interior (room) is 1 object, furniture (desks chairs) added by me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Some objects are like that, some aren't.
I understand that, but maybe you know any object (like wall, or empty room) which is solid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiJ
Quote:
I understand that, but maybe you know any object (like wall, or empty room) which is solid?
As i tried saying before, I am not to sure,
But i think its because your adding it to the game,
So its not actulley there, I cant really explain it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiJ
Quote:
you can try to add some other objects that are solid arround it.. i did allways with my maps but i forgot if it worked lol