How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and thanks in advance for the possibly helpful posts.

Anyway..
Heres my plan, I want to buy Medium End VPS Hosting and allow a limited number of people host their sa-mp servers and more there for a small fee. I'm not trying to advirtise btw.

Ive gone to several server hostee's and they all refuse to tell me how to run Sa-Mp servers, asif I would drive them out of the small.. small market, hehe.

My Questions:

1. How do I run an Sa-Mp server on my VPS/Dedi. ~ It would help if you explained it in both Windows server and Linux.. Either ways fine though.

2. Are there any FREE control panels out there? (by control panels I mean Sa-Mp server managers, start.. stop, ETC)

I may add to these questions later. Please recheck this topic.

If you need my email, please PM me. (I use hotmail)

If you have no idea how to manage a VPS, why don't you just buy a SA-MP gameserver?
Saves you a lot of work and effort, and you will receive support with any issues you might have at the host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
If you have no idea how to manage a VPS, why don't you just buy a SA-MP gameserver?
Saves you a lot of work and effort, and you will receive support with any issues you might have at the host.
No, he wants to start a makeshift small gamehosting company.

1) Free control panels don't allow commercial usage or are ridden with security exploits generally
2) If you don't even know how to run a SA-MP server, how do you plan on managing a hosting company? Firewalls, configurations, automated file transfers, FTP, MySQL, closing up security exploits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet
Maybe he is trying to open his own company or some for hosting.

Rather pathetic that you want to start your own gamehosting company when you have no idea how either a Windows or Linux VPS works..
Please save people from wasting their money and start learning the very basics of servers first.

Quote:

No, he wants to start a makeshift small gamehosting company.

1) Free control panels don't allow commercial usage or are ridden with security exploits generally
2) If you don't even know how to run a SA-MP server, how do you plan on managing a hosting company? Firewalls, configurations, automated file transfers, FTP, MySQL, closing up security exploits
I know how to run an Sa-mp server. I just can't transition that into hosting one on a VPS