stolen sever gamemode

wat can i do if some one has a stolen sever plz help

I'll make it as short as possible.

Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
I'll make it as short as possible.

Nothing.
Yep, that pretty much says it all. Unless you went through the legal way and got everything copyrighted, theirs nothing you can do.

How have he stolen your Gamemode?

If you were dumb enough to let someone scam you, then it is your problem. But, like said before, you can't really do anything about it, sorry man.

Sorry Man nothing you can do,Unless you go to his house and delete da script from his PC lol (jks) Nah but you cant do anything about it man sry.

You submit a copyright complaint to the host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryS.
Yep, that pretty much says it all. Unless you went through the legal way and got everything copyrighted, theirs nothing you can do.
No, that's wrong. In most countries author's works are automatically copyrighted to them without any registration.

Example: US copyright office:
http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/fa....html#register

Who stolen server? What server? It had unique gamemode? You uploaded .pwn of gamemode too?
If the thief is total noob you're kinda safe cause he won't manage to gather players, if the server is online report it to Kye, It can be removed from Masterlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kye
You submit a copyright complaint to the host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryS.
No, that's wrong. In most countries author's works are automatically copyrighted to them without any registration.

Example: US copyright office:
http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/fa....html#register
It is the similar in the UK.
Even if you send someone a letter. The content of the letter is yours. They own that copy of the letter but the content is yours.

Nice idea. This could really come in handy.