[HELP] Admin command!!!! Somebody help me. Thanks

Could someone please help me in this command, When I use xspecoff I return to my start and respawn lose my arms, money and position. Could someone help me fix this annoying problem I'm having clauses.

(FS)
In FS Admin:
Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid) {
	if(Variables[playerid][Jailed]) { SetPlayerInterior(playerid,3); SetPlayerPos(playerid,197.6661,173.8179,1003.0234); SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,0); }
	return 1;
}
Код:
dcmd_spec(playerid,params[]) {
	if(IsPlayerCommandLevel(playerid,"spec")) {
	  if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Syntax Error: \"/SPEC <NICK OR ID | OFF>\".");
    new id;
		if(!IsNumeric(params)) {
		  if(!strcmp(params,"off",true)) {
		    if(!Spec[playerid][Spectating]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You must be spectating.");
		    SendCommandMessageToAdmins(playerid,"SPEC OFF");
		    TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid,false);
		    Spec[playerid][Spectating] = false;
		    return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"You have turned your spectator mode off.");
		  }
		 	id = ReturnPlayerID(params);
		}
		else id = strval(params);
		if(IsPlayerConnected(id) && id != INVALID_PLAYER_ID && id != playerid) {
		  SendCommandMessageToAdmins(playerid,"SPEC");
		  new string[256],name[24]; GetPlayerName(id,name,24);
		  if(Spec[id][Spectating]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Error: You can not spectate a player already spectating.");
	    if(Spec[playerid][Spectating] && Spec[playerid][SpectateID] == id) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are already spectating this player.");
			Spec[playerid][Spectating] = true, Spec[playerid][SpectateID] = id;
	    SetPlayerInterior(playerid,GetPlayerInterior(id));
	    TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid,true);
			if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(id)) PlayerSpectatePlayer(playerid,id);
			else PlayerSpectateVehicle(playerid,GetPlayerVehicleID(id));
	  	format(string,256,"You are now spectating player \"%s\".",name); return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,string);
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You can not spectate yourself or a disconnected player.");
	} else return SendLevelErrorMessage(playerid,"spec");
}
================================================== ================================================== =============
(GM)
GameMode Spawn after using xspecoff:
Код:
new Float:gCopPlayerSpawns[2][3] = {
{2297.1064,2452.0115,10.8203},
{2297.0452,2468.6743,10.8203}
};

I don't get what you're saying, but try changing this
pawn Код:
            return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"You have turned your spectator mode off.");
to this
pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"You have turned your spectator mode off.");
return 1;
Please explain what you actually mean, bc I don't understand what you're saying.

Is so kind I use to watch the spec player then when I exit the observer if I am with guns and I lose money and go back to my position on the respawn, as I said above or lose my arms, my current position and cash so I want to repair it because it gets bad lost all that and not getting to.

I think you might need to save the money, weapons, etc into a file and than load it from there.

You dont need to save all that to file. You need a few variables to save the data:
pawn Код:
enum sdata
{
  Float:posx,
  Float:posy,
  Float:posz,
  sinterior,
  smoney
}

new LastData[MAX_PLAYERS][sdata],
  WeapData[MAX_PLAYERS][2][13];
Copy the code below and paste it before TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, true); in /spec command.
pawn Код:
for(new i; i < 13; i++) GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid, i, WeapData[playerid][0][i], WeapData[playerid][1][i]);
GetPlayerPos(playerid, LastData[playerid][posx], LastData[playerid][posy], LastData[playerid][posz]);
GetPlayerInterior(playerid, LastData[playerid][sinterior]);
GetPlayerMoney(playerid, , LastData[playerid][smoney]);
Remove Spec[playerid][Spectating] = false; from /spec off and paste the code below OnPlayerSpawn.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
  if(Spec[playerid][Spectating])
  {
    for(new i; i < 13; i++) GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, WeapData[playerid][0][i], WeapData[playerid][1][i]);
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, LastData[playerid][posx], LastData[playerid][posy], LastData[playerid][posz]);
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, LastData[playerid][sinterior]);
    SetPlayerMoney(playerid, LastData[playerid][smoney]); //the money received during spectate wont be given here.
  }
  return 1;
}
You might also want to set Spec[playerid][Spectating] = false; OnPlayerDisconnect. Have fun!

Thank you for helping me Mастерминд.
================================================== ==========================================||
2 errors occurred:
Код:
D:\SA-MP\SA-MP (R7)\filterscripts\Admin.pwn(1146) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
D:\SA-MP\SA-MP (R7)\filterscripts\Admin.pwn(1147) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Lines with errors:
Код:
GetPlayerInterior(playerid, LastData[playerid][sinterior]);
GetPlayerMoney(playerid, LastData[playerid][smoney]);
================================================== ===========================================||

Here's how it was:
Код:
	  if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]: \"/SPEC <NICK OR ID | OFF>\"."); 
    new id; 
		if(!IsNumeric(params)) {
		    if(!Spec[playerid][Spectating]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]: You should be watchful.");
		    return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"You left the observer mode.");
		  }
		}
		  if(Spec[id][Spectating]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Error: You may not notice a player ever observed.");
	    if(Spec[playerid][Spectating] && Spec[playerid][SpectateID] == id) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]:You're already watching this player.");
	    for(new i; i < 13; i++) GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid, i, WeapData[playerid][0][i], WeapData[playerid][1][i]);
         GetPlayerPos(playerid, LastData[playerid][posx], LastData[playerid][posy], LastData[playerid][posz]);
         GetPlayerInterior(playerid, LastData[playerid][sinterior]); //ERROR
         GetPlayerMoney(playerid, LastData[playerid][smoney]); //ERROR
	  	format(string,256,"You are now watching the player \"%s\".",name); return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,string);
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]: You may not notice yourself or a disconnected player.");
}
OnPlayerSpawn:
Код:
{
  {
    for(new i; i < 13; i++) GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, WeapData[playerid][0][i], WeapData[playerid][1][i]);
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, LastData[playerid][posx], LastData[playerid][posy], LastData[playerid][posz]);
    SetPlayerMoney(playerid, LastData[playerid][smoney]); //the money received during spectate wont be given here.
    if(Variables[playerid][Jailed]) { SetPlayerInterior(playerid,3); SetPlayerPos(playerid,197.6661,173.8179,1003.0234); SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,0); }
  }
  return 1;
}

My bad, it suppose to be like this:
Код:
LastData[playerid][sinterior] = GetPlayerInterior(playerid);
LastData[playerid][smoney] = GetPlayerMoney(playerid);
EDIT: You'll need to remove Spec[playerid][Spectating] = false; from /spec off in order this to work.
OnPlayerSpawn should probably be like this:
pawn Код:
{
  {
  }
  return 1;
}

Now compile, more ta same thing as before no ta saving positions, weapons, and money, I do not know how to resolve this problema.Mais Thanks for the help and willingness to help me.

It was so:

Код:
	  if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]: \"/SPEC <NICK OR ID | OFF>\"."); 
    new id; 
		if(!IsNumeric(params)) {
		    if(!Spec[playerid][Spectating]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]: You should be watchful.");
		  }
		}
		  if(Spec[id][Spectating]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Error: You may not notice a player ever observed.");
	    if(Spec[playerid][Spectating] && Spec[playerid][SpectateID] == id) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]:You're already watching this player.");
	  	format(string,256,"You are now watching the player \"%s\".",name); return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,string);
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]: You may not notice yourself or a disconnected player.");
}
Thanks anyway Mастерминд

Replace your /spec off with this:
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(params,"off",true))
{
  if(!Spec[playerid][Spectating]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"[ERROR]: You should be watchful."); //wtf?
  TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false);
}
And move SetPlayerInterior(playerid, GetPlayerInterior(id)); below TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, true);

Thank you to help put the way you speak no more ta working, compiles more stays the same. Thanks and sorry to disturb too much.

It was therefore:

//On top FS
Код:
enum sdata
{
  Float:posx,
  Float:posy,
  Float:posz,
  sinterior,
  smoney
}

new LastData[MAX_PLAYERS][sdata],WeapData[MAX_PLAYERS][2][13];
OnPlayerSpawn FS
Код:
{
  {
  }
  return 1;
}
Command spec:
Код:
	  if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,""[ERROR]: \"/SPEC <NICK OR ID | OFF>\".");
    new id;
		if(!IsNumeric(params)) {
		    TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false);
		  }
		}
	    SetPlayerInterior(playerid, GetPlayerInterior(id));
}