[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Ive just replied to your PM, read it carefully

For the third time, how to fix payday? I tryed to add codes from old versions but same, server show "The time is now ...." but payday doesnt reach..!!

very very very bugged.

HELP!
I got 1 error!

C:\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(590 : error 017: undefined symbol "BackgroundColor"
Heres the line
BackgroundColor(Textdraw1[playerid], 255);
Help please?

Raven your Scripts are Carefully. But when I be a Police or Army or Fbi and write /equip and 1 chose, i am CJ. Pls fix fast

Umm can any help me through it please pm me i get error when compiling.

When compiling with 0.3c =

Код:
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5394) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5396) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5397) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5401) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5406) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5424) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5426) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(8298) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(30221) : error 017: undefined symbol "StopPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83381) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83385) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83389) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83393) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83397) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83401) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83405) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83409) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"
D:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas\Server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(83413) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerHoldingObject"

Hi

How to change the /clothes command in clothes shops by a skin command? I mean Raven's /clothes teleports you and you must type 'next' and 'done' and there are not a lot of skins...
So how to change this to just come in the clothes shop and type /skin <id> to choose our skin.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amator
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi

How to change the /clothes command in clothes shops by a skin command? I mean Raven's /clothes teleports you and you must type 'next' and 'done' and there are not a lot of skins...
So how to change this to just come in the clothes shop and type /skin <id> to choose our skin.

Thank you
if(strcmp(cmd,"/skin",true) == 0)
{
if(IsAtClothShop(playerid))
{
new skin;
tmp=strtok(cmdtext,idx);
if(!strlen(tmp)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "SYNTAX: USE /skin [SKIN]");
skin=strval(tmp);
if(skin==266 || skin==267 ||skin==265 || skin>= 280 && skin<= 290 || skin>=300) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "- You can't use this skin.");
SetPlayerSkin(playerid,skin);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pModel] = ChosenSkin[playerid];
PlayerInfo[playerid][pChar] = skin;
format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s change your clothes.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPL E,COLOR_PURPLE);
return 1;
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are'nt in a cloth shop");
}
}

Pls Make a download for Linux !! PLSS PLSSS ;(

i found bug at car system
when you close the server or doing restart
when the car was there he saved alone
if i parked my car at LS
i drove to LV i did restart to server
its save my car at LV .. fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy.
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway here you go Raven 0.3c RC6 version. Click for Download.
When i try to start server i get this

Script [gamemodes/larp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

/imageshack/i/38211318.jpg/

Server.CFG

/imageshack/i/sssne.jpg/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN0WMAN
Посмотреть сообщение
i found bug at car system
when you close the server or doing restart
when the car was there she saved alone
if i parked my car at LS
i drove to LV i did restart to server
its save my car at LV .. fix it
The car is a she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitnit
Посмотреть сообщение
When i try to start server i get this

Script [gamemodes/larp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

/imageshack/i/38211318.jpg/

Server.CFG

/imageshack/i/sssne.jpg/
Well i compiled it "AS IS" so it must be plugin problem.

Aight so i tried to complie it my self i downloaded new 0.3c RC5 files and tried to complie the 0.3b to 0.3c then i got 1 error

C:\Documents and Settings\Arvuti\My Documents\Allalaadimised\Ravens\gamemodes\larp.pwn (452) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Help

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Aight so i tried to complie it my self i downloaded new 0.3c RC5 files and tried to complie the 0.3b to 0.3c then i got 1 error

C:\Documents and Settings\Arvuti\My Documents\Allalaadimised\Ravens\gamemodes\larp.pwn (452) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Help
Copy utils from raven includes

Ehh did all of it still same sh*t Script [gamemodes/larp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Help

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehh did all of it still same sh*t Script [gamemodes/larp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Help
Add this line in server.cfg:
Код:
plugins Streamer
Next time learn to fucking read back some pages&Read the first post Raven made, its not there for nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EladNahum
To the made:

If someone die, he go to him job/house and more, i want say-is not RP!

So, you can do if someone die, he fall down and he call to EMS.

When the EMS near the player the doctor take the player to the ambulance and go to the hospital, and ther be pickup, the doctor drive to the pickup, and type (/revive) or something, and the player can play again.

If the player don't want wait to the doctor, he can type (/killme) or something.

Thanks,

Elad Nahum.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopAz07
/setfamily then /allowcreation and /adjust

Quote:

Originally Posted by EladNahum
I mean:

0|None|None|0xFF000069|None|0|0.0|0.0|0.0|0.0|0

Help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TD]Torben
Посмотреть сообщение
Add this line in server.cfg:
Код:
plugins Streamer
Next time learn to fucking read back some pages&Read the first post Raven made, its not there for nothing.
Ehh bullsh*t still same sh*t

Heres my server. whatever

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password ss
maxplayers 500
port 7777
hostname SAMP server
gamemode0 larp 1
filterscripts base gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon
announce 0
query 1