[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Very Nice

Me too..my samp doen't start my server..why man?

Nice effort, though it's still an edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios
You use the Scriptfiles?

in which sense man?Sorry but i am noob...

UR BEST XDDDDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunt-Andreas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios
You use the Scriptfiles?
yes, i use scriptfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BX
(english is very bad, and i don't know how say what problem i have)
see on the picture. How to repair that?
http://s44.radikal.ru/i104/1004/81/5a880df77ea6.jpg
Кто русский сюда зайдет:
сервер запущен,но в сампе он отображается так,как будто он выключенный...со стриммерами ниче не делал(вообще не знаю как ими че делать))
I see in the SAMP you have typed :7777, It's :1337

Hope That work!

New Life RP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Capone
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BX
(english is very bad, and i don't know how say what problem i have)
see on the picture. How to repair that?
http://s44.radikal.ru/i104/1004/81/5a880df77ea6.jpg
Кто русский сюда зайдет:
сервер запущен,но в сампе он отображается так,как будто он выключенный...со стриммерами ниче не делал(вообще не знаю как ими че делать))
I see in the SAMP you have typed :7777, It's :1337

Hope That work!

New Life RP!
fuckin port...Thanks man)))Server is a normal work now))

Good gm, but GM need a dialog registration,login ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamer
hey man I have a few questions:

1. First time I make a character, after filling out my age and stuff the character's movement is locked and I have to re-join the server to do anything. How can this be fixed?

2. I tried to login with my RCON password then assign myself admin, but it didn't seem to work (told me I don't have permission) and now there's some big ADMIN WARNING: in red text in my bottom right hand of the screen.

3. How do I become a cop? (noob question)
Where is a problem?

I cant login to my hosted server -,-" if i type /login ==>NOTHING!!!!!!!!444

As you see Cuervo many players has the /login problem. Ill hope you will figure this out why some players(like me) haz that problem.

I got a question to all /login problems, What scriptfiles map do you use? Thats your answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by »Julian™«
I got a question to all /login problems, What scriptfiles map do you use? Thats your answer.
What do you mean..

I uploaded his scriptfiles on my ftp...

error if i try to buy a car -.-
what i can do?

how need to start admin aod ?

Is there a possiblity to get the radar to be filled with blips in the future? Or is that not going to happen?

I think the problem you need to try and sort out first Cuerv0 is this /login bug, many people have reported this now and it is a very major and frustrating issue, I know I talked to you about it last night on msn but we didnt come to a conclusion, it is now not just me that has had this problem, there is about 4/5 of us, there must be something wrong. Another wierd thing is, that when it is run locally everything works fine, but when it is hosted, /login does nothing. Please get back to us /login bugged people as to what is happening. Someone said up abit about what scriptiles map do we use? what are you talking about, we just uploaded all the files like everyone else, only difference is, we all have /login problems. This is the most amazing RP script I have seen in a long time and it would be a huge shame not to be able to use it. PLEASE i beg you try and sort this issue out for all us people who cant even login. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso Sanchez
I think the problem you need to try and sort out first Cuerv0 is this /login bug, many people have reported this now and it is a very major and frustrating issue, I know I talked to you about it last night on msn but we didnt come to a conclusion, it is now not just me that has had this problem, there is about 4/5 of us, there must be something wrong. Another wierd thing is, that when it is run locally everything works fine, but when it is hosted, /login does nothing. Please get back to us /login bugged people as to what is happening. Someone said up abit about what scriptiles map do we use? what are you talking about, we just uploaded all the files like everyone else, only difference is, we all have /login problems. This is the most amazing RP script I have seen in a long time and it would be a huge shame not to be able to use it. PLEASE i beg you try and sort this issue out for all us people who cant even login. Thanks.
I don't have this issue, but I did set up my server on version 1.3 and not 1.3a. But I can still login on 1.3a.

I still have an issue with the banks. The bank has no entry point so I can't ever deposit/withdraw anything. Also there is no clock so I have no clue how fast the time of day moves.

Also is there a tutorial on how to on how to add businesses, families, mats and such? It's confusing to look at an uncommented file that has this in it:

Code:
0|None|None|0xFF000069|None|0|0.0|0.0|0.0|0.0|0