[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

"SCRIPT IS RELEASED AND YALL CAN LEAVE ME ALONE!"

What? Where? Omg..
Yay,yay,yay...but..where?

uh no its not the links still broken and not on here...

YAY FORUM IS UP, LINK WILL BE UPDATED SHORTLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Great, looking forward to it! Will keep an eye on the link. Thanks again for all thew work.

Edit: The link is still not working and you went offline so I'm assuming you are having more technical difficulties?

Damn!

Brandon and Knight if you guys need good webhosting and a place to test scripts and shit hit me up i got a nice server that i barley use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn!
Ikr. I wish they would just post it somewhere else until their site is up. My impression is that the script is done but they are trying to fix the website so it has not been released. If my impression is wrong feel free to correct it.

STILL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
STILL?
Yep. I understand technical problems may be very hard to fix, but we've been kind of left in the dark here don't you think? I'm also not sure what to think about brandon saying the forum was up:
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
but it is not. I guess all we can do is wait.

Quote:

but we've been kind of left in the dark here don't you think?

Agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't lie please... You will be banned from this forum if you continue...
Lie for what, the only way that, that is not the edited script is that if i uploaded the wrong one, because I know I fixed the dealership, engine system bugs and etc. so get that straight!

I do see some minor edits in dealership; err copies from tutorials in in. and the few new commands. Nothing major. However it is a good try if your new to scripting; why don't you try editing LSRP; instead of re-editing a re-edit.

Yeah, yeah...its enough....
This is proof that you haven't added any new objects
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/6/On/3szFa0Vo/newobjects.jpg

Nice job!! 999999999/999999999 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, yeah...its enough....
This is proof that you haven't added any new objects
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/6/On/3szFa0Vo/newobjects.jpg
Ye i had to see it its just a few lines edit and other name so its just a N............

I'll find the correct script, I must of uploaded the incorrect one!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll find the correct script, I must of uploaded the incorrect one!
Mistakes happen. That's ok. I do not know why the first thing everybody else did was accuse you of lying and all that. Anyway, lets hope it was a mistake because it is still a bit buggy

I have the bugless script running on my server ( 85.190.38.103:7777 ) so, if you guys still want it, join it and just report what's buggy, cause nothing is buggy for me!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the bugless script running on my server ( 85.190.38.103:7777 ) so, if you guys still want it, join it and just report what's buggy, cause nothing is buggy for me!
And you are sure that is the one you uploaded? Cause really, there are bugs. Go on the server and try to use the airport parachute thing. It does not work at all.

Don't advertise here -.- You have forum for that http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22