[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
You could try adding them yourself ^^
Haha maybe yea, but I let this do the real good scripter. Or you be a good friend.

You can do it yourself or just add a rank for the police to do that.

For everyone that is having problem with the candy / sprunk machines, Tell me which are the ones that kicks you out of the server, Screen if possible, or the exact coordinates of the machine.

"""Full Script-2.6"" is Fols!!! :P:P:P "Cuervo"

i'm sorry Cuervo is Full

Cloth Shop (Binco) Have Bug When u enter with /enter command and buy cloth and try /exit you are teport to Chuckun bell :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuervo_Negro
Посмотреть сообщение
You can do it yourself or just add a rank for the police to do that.
Sry mate I can't script. I have try it every time but i can't understand the language. It was only a suggestion for your mode.

Wow thats a great Script Man,Awsome! I like it rate 1000/100

BTW.I waiting for 3.0 verison (good luck)

can you add so we can have more cars than just one?(or we need to buy a new slot for a new car)

Why do I have a feeling that servers will be spammed with this script, just like what happend with the godfather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do I have a feeling that servers will be spammed with this script, just like what happend with the godfather?
History repeats it's self. That's why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venturas
Посмотреть сообщение
Every time some dude says something like this is either the script sucks, he can't script, the script never gets finished, or he releases the script but nobody DLs it.
Lol ;p will not happen ! i'll finish it. But please note that its just an option to download. IF its done you can choose:

Advanced Mode Download
- Click here to download Raven's Roleplay by Cuervo

Simple Mode Download
- Click here to download Ravens Roleplay by Cuervo & Edit by Mokerr.
(for example on the topic)

I have seen moker work personally and i liked it, i wouldn't trust a new release of raven's to a shitty scripter, would i?

I think that the edit of this GM would be very awesome. Hope you finish it and better make it Good!
Good Luck (:

Everyone! Ive found a fix to the east los santos bug, Well it works for me anyways..
In your server.cfg, copy this and remove the old lines..

Код:
stream_distance 250.0
stream_rate 1000

how can use npcs...?

Wow, This is a GREAT gamemode, I think its the greatest one I saw for roleplay servers..

If I'll ever have my own server, I'll sure use this gamemode!

How in the hell do i join a facittion0.o

/Yama mafia

can u add npc to this type of server they login but they never show up?

Few questions.

Can someone give me a download of the Pawno, and AMX for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmeh!
Посмотреть сообщение
Few questions.

Can someone give me a download of the Pawno, and AMX for this?
For the AMX, you must compile the script and it'll be in Gamemodes when compiled. When you download it, it comes with the .pwn or do you need the actual program? If so, just go to sa-mp.com and download windows server or whatever operating system you have and a bunch of files will come with it and Pawno will be one.