[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Btw, do you know how to set interiors to houses so you actually enters an interior instead of spawning into the air?
Since when i do /enter i spawns into the air since theres no interior.

Unfreeze does not work,
interiors can not be left for as far i know,
/admins doesnt show admins (or is that only because i am owner)

and please tell me how to remove the text at the top of the screen: edit in line 6646.
and also how can i remove scripted and made by cuerv0? or isn't that allowed?

great script. just help me with these things plz

bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhack
Unfreeze does not work,

and please tell me how to remove the text at the top of the screen: edit in line 6646.

bye
To show admins you need to do /turn!

1-/admins don't show your name because you're now on duty ..i belive..
2- you SHOULDN'T remove credits
3- and that text ...you need to edit that line as it says

Hey.

I have some issues:

There is no /equip at gang HQ's
There is no cars that you can buy.

Awesome!!

I looked through the whole script.. but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me what the command is to make someone the leader of a FAMILY (/families) so they can /adjust.. etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKZ227
I looked through the whole script.. but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me what the command is to make someone the leader of a FAMILY (/families) so they can /adjust.. etc..
SINTAX: /makeleader ID FactionID

i can use police cars, and i am a civilian :S! and cars of others factions.
im no have modificied nothing.
HELP
Please respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhack
Unfreeze does not work,

bye
1) /turn
2) Modify line 6646? ._.
3) that will be gone in the next version so yes, you can remove it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterno
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKZ227
SINTAX: /makeleader ID FactionID

i can use police cars, and i am a civilian :S! and cars of others factions.
im no have modificied nothing.
HELP
Please respond
I already said, "FAMILY" NOT FACTION. I know how to make leader of a faction, but how do I made the leader to a FAMILY [Slot 1-10] so that the person can /adjust name etc..

What happens is when a person does /offerblowjob to someone else on 2.2, the person does /acceptblowjob (of course) but this is where the bug comes in (or I'm just missing a cmd to stop the animation?) When the person who offers the bj, does /bj [playerid], it works and all, but after their finished they get freezed. Or they can't move at all. They stand like they are stunned. And @ the wank cmd, When you do /wank, it works too, but after you do /wank again the animation doesn't stop. What happens is as it says "Toni has finished and zipped up his pants." -- thats where the bug comes in. If you press space, It'll take you back into the wanking animation.

nice

is there a reason the fbi can't open the SAPD gates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carvino
that was fixed in 2.3 I don't think you would want FBI Faction members opening LSPD faction member's doors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tɧ϶ Tσηί™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carvino
that was fixed in 2.3 I don't think you would want FBI Faction members opening LSPD faction member's doors.
Well, I think they should be able to. The F.B.I is IRL the most powerful Law Enforcement Agency in America... Before anyone says it, the C.I.A isn't a Law Enforcement Agency. They are strictly Central Intelligence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Quote:
I vote yes on the icons for each house matter. This is a good update, keep em' coming!

Sorry about my post about 2-3 pages back, I like that your updating the script now. It is still the best GF edit.
Are you actually able to suck up any more than you currently are?
You just a stupid immature 10 year old, so piss off!
I'd rather be immature, than be a huge suck-up who has the grammar of a 10-year-old.

Quote:
And you're obviously not a real cop, let alone a Fed... so piss off !!1111111111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFSS
Quote:

And you're obviously not a real cop
, let alone a Fed... so piss off !!1111111111
People have Nicknames you know...

Quote:

C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4311) : error 021: symbol already defined: "sscanf"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6517) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6525) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6526) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6527) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6535) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6543) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6544) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6552) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(655 : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17863) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17864) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17865) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17866) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17867) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(1786 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17869) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17870) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17871) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17872) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17873) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17874) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17875) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17876) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17877) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(1787 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

i get that after compiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateRolePlayRPG
Quote:

C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(4311) : error 021: symbol already defined: "sscanf"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6517) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6525) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6526) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6527) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6535) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6543) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroyDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6544) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(6552) : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(655 : error 017: undefined symbol "MoveDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17863) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17864) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17865) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17866) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17867) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(1786 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17869) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17870) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17871) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17872) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17873) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17874) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17875) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17876) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(17877) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"
C:\Users\ALEX\Desktop\detroit rp\gamemodes\larp.pwn(1787 : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateDynamicObject"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

i get that after compiling.
This Server Requieres Streamer Plugin, You can Find it HERE! http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=127905.0