CreatePickup - Max Height?

Код:
AirportExit=CreatePickup(1242, 2, 1669.7531,-2206.1025,7998.5146, 0);
Nothing appears.. as it is used for begining, it drives me abit crazy, all i want is a fcking pickup.. but no, i have already had problems with these... pickup bitches, they just DON'T WORK

Do you make a on player pickup response or are you truly a dumbass that doesn't know how to read from the wiki or anything?

Truthly.. a guy that just try to be an smartass, not knowing how much i have helped others, and that i'm not blind, and i would see a fucking pickup in front of me, and fuck that even if i can't really pick it up, i just want to fucking see the fucking shit pickup.

You sure you're in the correct virtual world ?

Tried -1 as it is said to be in all, now trying with 0 as it should be default, but this don't seem to work anyway.

wth? Sorry, but even topic's name shows what it is about, and with this i can say another thing that should be understood already : There are no errors with this in server.

Pickups are invisible that high in the sky.. max height is about 4000 feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mастерминд
Pickups are invisible that high in the sky.. max height is about 4000 feet.
Ok, thanks, anyway.. it changes my plans for a bit, is there any way of finding max height..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
is there any way of finding max height..?
Like I said, max height is about 4000 feet. Probably somewhere between 4000 and 5000.
So you just add pickups about 50 feet apart, when pickups become invisible, you find out the max height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mастерминд
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
is there any way of finding max height..?
Like I said, max height is about 4000 feet. Probably somewhere between 4000 and 5000.
So you just add pickups about 50 feet apart, when pickups become invisible, you find out the max height.
Jep, Then going the painful way will be my destiny , i'll try to post results somewhere.