Server is not online; Ports are forwarded...

I already made a request, half year ago. My router was not at: www.portforward.com

Now my Router is there (Sitecom WL-322)

I did exactly what there stands and downloaded PFPortChecker.
I tested both ports and it says:
Your port is OPEN!
SCREENS, my computer's IP: 192.168.0.120, this is the computer where the server is.

When I start my server and go to: http://www.typefish.co.uk/Connection...75:7777/0.3.0/
It says:
Код:
Is server online No 
Is server in internet list Yes 
Is server in hosted list No
When I start my server and check my ports with PFPortChecker; I can check port 7777 TCP but I can't check port 7777 UDP because it's in use (samp-server.exe). I thought the server also uses TCP. But maybe it's normal...

This evening on 20:40 I tested the server and it was online, but when I retested it, it was again the code I gave you.

Bump!

first 192.168.x.x is your router ip address if thats the internet service provider gave you
to connect to their side then its called a nat system and eziest way would be hamachi
this goes around firewall but only down side everyone got to have it downloaded buts its a free program
if you only want a couple of ppl on thats eziest way to go (no port routing headack or have no access to router like me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j500
first 192.168.x.x is your router ip address if thats the internet service provider gave you
to connect to their side then its called a nat system and eziest way would be hamachi
this goes around firewall but only down side everyone got to have it downloaded buts its a free program
if you only want a couple of ppl on thats eziest way to go (no port routing headack or have no access to router like me)
192.168.0.1 ismy router's IP address. 192.168.0.120 is my server's IP address.
I don't want to have it lan so I forwarded port 7777. When you don't want it lan you don't have to forward your ports...
It says my ports are open so my server should show the server online,but it doesn't.
And my firewall accept the ports: 7777 TCP, 7777 UDP. And accept programmes: samp-server.exe (also announce.exe).

My question is why isn't my server online?

Make sure that under Private Ip Address u have to write UR computers ip..

it needs to have both and just got to a website and get ur ip go to ****** type in whats my ip address and copy what it says then put :7777 at the end see this is what it should be and u can copy and past this ip address into samp its my sever 24.234.114.168:7721

Thank you all for your help, I tried all your answers but it's still not working.

I'm going to ask Sitecom, maybe they know it, because I also forwarded my ports for Xbox 360 which also won't work.

So again, thank you!