[FilterScript] Zombie npc

I don't publis my npc script, please delete this topic!

nice.. 8/10

All scripts must include the source. (pwn.)
edit: i was wondering if this is a copy of (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=115383)

huge copy and maybee a copy and paste since there is no pwn file nice anyways

from who I would have been making a copy from it after all? -.-
wafffllesss not IsPlayerAimingAtPlayer is useful and tuttommal solved it with 3 timers and i disused enum code.
I did not amount to it because of that the pawn I do a file, ezzen drawn because I do not want him to get out zombie server

Your not including the (pwn.) and the features are the same as the link showed above so it actually proves that you just copyed fliterscript and edited and released it here without the (pwn.) so no one will know.

edit: fix your spelling please.
All the rule of the forum said anything you release must include a source code
And that can explain if you copyed or not i am not posting here anymore i dont like to start flame wars.

bot freeze not work

waffflllesss other anims is useful, into mine there are mistakes what there are not at him and his killing not IsPlayerAimingAtPlayer solved it by a code... and i disused enum code.

/imageshack/f/21000552.png/
Where is enum code? ...

and I solved it by a shock more simply than waffflless

Quote:
Originally Posted by (HUN)GangSteR]
View Post
waffflllesss other anims is useful, into mine there are mistakes what there are not at him and his killing not IsPlayerAimingAtPlayer solved it by a code... and i disused enum code.

/imageshack/f/21000552.png/
Where is enum code? ...

and I solved it by a shock more simply than waffflless
then post pwn please i mean its obligatory on forum i think

Kцtelező a forrбskуd megadбsa. Alap forum szabбly. Ha nem linkeled, szбmнts a tцrlйsre / zбrбsra..
//
Post the source code. If you don't post it, the thread will closed / deleted, I think.

DELETE