God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biltong
Both vehicles must be streamed in, IE close to you.

OFFTOPIC:

I helped Rodney to get to level 9, 25 and 26 xD suckit
they are closed to me..

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/transport", true) == 0)
    {
      if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] == 23)
            {
              if(tr_check[playerid] >= 1)
              {
                    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJobTime] == 0)
                  {
                        new newcar = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
                        if(newcar >= 254 && newcar <= 255)
                        {
                          if(PlayerToPoint(20.0,playerid,1647.3077,-2112.8350,13.5547))
                        { //vlada
                            new Float:pX,Float:pY,Float:pZ;
                                GetPlayerPos(playerid,pX,pY,pZ);
                                /*new Float:pA;
                                GetVehicleZAngle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),pA);*/

new Float:vX,Float:vY,Float:vZ;
                                new Found=0;
                                new newtrailer = AddStaticVehicleEx(450,pX,pY,pZ,0.0,-1,-1,0);
                                while((GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)<MAX_VEHICLES)&&(!Found))
                                {
                                GetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),vX,vY,vZ);
                                if((floatabs(pX-vX)<7.0)&&(floatabs(pY-vY)<7.0)&&(floatabs(pZ-vZ)<7.0))
                                {
                                    Found=1;
                                if(IsTrailerAttachedToVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                                {
                                        new gTrailer = GetVehicleTrailer(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
                                    DetachTrailerFromVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
                                    DestroyVehicle(gTrailer);
                                }
                                    AttachTrailerToVehicle(newtrailer,GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
                                    SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid,2431.2773,114.5036,26.4689,20.0);
                                    transportcheck[playerid]=1; tr_check[playerid] = 0;
                                    GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~r~Transport ~w~the container to the selected destination!",8000,3);
                                } }
                            }
                            else
                            {
                              SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* You need to be in the working place entrance area to enable the mission.");
                            }
                    }
                        else
                        {
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* You cannot transport without a transporter vehicle!");
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                      SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* You are already started the your job mission.");
                    }
            }
                else
                {
          format(string, sizeof(string), "* You cannot transport at the moment, please come again in %d minutes.", PlayerInfo[playerid][pJobTime]);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
                }
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* You are not a transporter.");
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }

Messages In This Thread
God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 08.04.2010, 14:24
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by Hiddos - 08.04.2010, 14:27
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by DeadalusNetwork - 08.04.2010, 14:55
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by Thrarod - 08.04.2010, 15:09
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by Steven82 - 08.04.2010, 15:10
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 08.04.2010, 15:12
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by Thrarod - 08.04.2010, 16:12
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 08.04.2010, 16:49
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 09.04.2010, 05:52
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by Grim_ - 09.04.2010, 05:54
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 09.04.2010, 06:13
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by Grim_ - 09.04.2010, 06:16
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 09.04.2010, 06:19
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by biltong - 09.04.2010, 08:23
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 09.04.2010, 08:47
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 10.04.2010, 15:43
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by FujiNNN - 12.04.2010, 14:47
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by 0ne - 12.04.2010, 16:14
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by =WoR=Varth - 29.06.2011, 01:31
Re: God Damn!, connot attach my trailer to the truck!.. please help! - by Resort - 29.06.2011, 02:15