[FilterScript] [FS] Knight Rider Mod v0.2

Well in the other day i was thinking(when i had nothing to do), how about using some SA-MP 0.3 functions to make a Knight Rider Mod, so well there it is. I made it for being an Knight Rider fan and also because it is fun, do whatever you want with it.

I will be improving this, so note this is the first version, and better improvements will be made.

Credits:
SA-MP Dev for their functions and for their example, and me for doing this.

DarK TeaM PT for his contribution on the switching vehicle system.

Info:
  • First one, type /kitt to be teleported to your Knight Industries Three Thousand.
  • Second, /attackmod(it tune KITT with nitro, hydraulics, spoiler, side skirts, exhaust, roof scoop and mega wheels, also enables the KITT to get more speed, pressing KEY_FIRE.
  • Third, you got Turbo Boost, which can be activated by pressing the Sub-Mission key. Mind that you need to wait 15 seconds before using it again.
  • Ability switching to Off Road mode and Normal mode (Numpad 2 key and Numpad 8 key). And when you leave the car with the Attack Mode it will disable it, just to be sure is 100% bug-free.
  • And for last auto-repair.
Updated to v0.2

Video:
Knight Rider Mod for SA-MP v0.2 (Filterscript)

Screens:
[img width=1024 height=640]http://roampt.gtapt.net/knightrider/sa-mp-006.png[/img]
[img width=1024 height=640]http://roampt.gtapt.net/knightrider/attackmod.png[/img]

Download AMX & PWN:

Pastebin:
Known bugs:
None!

Nice :P
Good job :P

nice

Good job

Very nice !

great work roam =)

Good job!

I'm already doing other mod with more functions but I don't know if I'll release it. Ah, my script have KITT scanners, transformations to Normal, Attack, 4x4 and Old School, seaways, missiles, automatic door...

Don't want to compete, are just informations about a project that may be public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasB[FL
]
Good job!

I'm already doing other mod with more functions but I don't know if I'll release it. Ah, my script have KITT scanners, transformations to Normal, Attack, 4x4 and Old School, seaways, missiles, automatic door...

Don't want to compete, are just informations about a project that may be public.
No problem lol, i am looking forward to do it in the next versions, i'll be keeping updating this and improving stuff. Btw video added.

Код:
    if (strcmp("/attackmod", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, kitt[0]))
        {
        if(Attackmod[playerid] == 0)
        {
            AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1010); // Nitro
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1087); // Hydraulics
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1001); // Spoiler
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1006); // Roof Scoop
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1019); // Exhaust
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1007); // Left Side Skirt
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1017); // Right Side Skirt
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1074); // Mega Wheels
            PlayerPlaySound(playerid,1133,0.0,0.0,0.0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"You have activated the Attack Mod!");
            Attackmod[playerid] = 1;
            }
          else if(Attackmod[playerid] == 1)
            {
              RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1010);
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1087); // Hydraulics
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1001); // Spoiler
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1006); // Roof Scoop
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1019); // Exhaust
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1007); // Left Side Skirt
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1017); // Right Side Skirt
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1074); // Mega Wheels
            SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"You have deactivated the Attack Mod!");
            Attackmod[playerid] = 0;
            return 1;
        }
        }
        return 1;
    }
does this fix the unknown command bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyoftwo
Код:
    if (strcmp("/attackmod", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, kitt[0]))
        {
        if(Attackmod[playerid] == 0)
        {
            AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1010); // Nitro
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1087); // Hydraulics
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1001); // Spoiler
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1006); // Roof Scoop
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1019); // Exhaust
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1007); // Left Side Skirt
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1017); // Right Side Skirt
        AddVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1074); // Mega Wheels
            PlayerPlaySound(playerid,1133,0.0,0.0,0.0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"You have activated the Attack Mod!");
            Attackmod[playerid] = 1;
            }
          else if(Attackmod[playerid] == 1)
            {
              RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),1010);
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1087); // Hydraulics
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1001); // Spoiler
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1006); // Roof Scoop
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1019); // Exhaust
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1007); // Left Side Skirt
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1017); // Right Side Skirt
        RemoveVehicleComponent(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), 1074); // Mega Wheels
            SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"You have deactivated the Attack Mod!");
            Attackmod[playerid] = 0;
            return 1;
        }
        }
        return 1;
    }
does this fix the unknown command bug?
It didn't, but hey it helped me cuz i fixed it, so thanks
Please re-download, bugs fixed up

Edit: Everything working, i forgot to enable only the driver to use the speed boost. But now i think it is everything fixed.