fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

I'm trying to make a group system, and I've got a problem with the line that checks if a user is in a group or not. (/joingroup)

These are the errors:
Code:
C:\Users\Damien\Desktop\samp server 0.3\filterscripts\sffradmin.pwn(302) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Damien\Desktop\samp server 0.3\filterscripts\sffradmin.pwn(302) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Damien\Desktop\samp server 0.3\filterscripts\sffradmin.pwn(302) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Users\Damien\Desktop\samp server 0.3\filterscripts\sffradmin.pwn(302) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Damien\Desktop\samp server 0.3\filterscripts\sffradmin.pwn(302) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Here's the code:
http://pastebin.com/i8kc4mta

Can't seem to figure out why I'm getting this..

Here:
pawn Code:
if(pInfo[playerid][GroupID] == > 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: You cannot join another group until you leave the current one you're in.");
Should be:
pawn Code:
if(pInfo[playerid][GroupID] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: You cannot join another group until you leave the current one you're in.");
Or:
pawn Code:
if(pInfo[playerid][GroupID] >= 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: You cannot join another group until you leave the current one you're in.");

Well he's really looking for this
Code:
if(pInfo[playerid][GroupID] != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: You cannot join another group until you leave the current one you're in.");
because it's a check to see if they are not in a group so he wants the check to only pass if their group = 0