How to fix these

Quote:

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4773) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4939) : warning 211: possibly unintended assignment
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4939) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "QuizQ")
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4942 -- 4943) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "QuizGo")
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4943) : warning 211: possibly unintended assignment
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4943) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "QuizGo")
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4951) : error 017: undefined symbol "text"
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4951) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4951) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4951) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Desktop\SA-MP\gamemodes\gf.pwn(4951) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

8 Errors.

Help fix these errors

Read the pawn-lang.pdf to understand why you're getting those errors/warnings and how to fix them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Read the pawn-lang.pdf to understand why you're getting those errors/warnings and how to fix them.
Why you post these? I know that but I need help, you just want post count so you post that. I NEED HELP NOT PDF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Robo
Why you post these? I know that but I need help, you just want post count so you post that. I NEED HELP NOT PDF!
Learn basics then (read the pawn-lang.pdf). Posting the errors/warnings won't get you any help. If you don't want to read the guide and you want others to fix the errors/warnings for you THEN post some CODE. Obvious, isn't it?

Quote:
Quote:
Learn basics then (read the pawn-lang.pdf). Posting the errors/warnings won't get you any help. If you don't want to read the guide and you want others to fix the errors/warnings for you THEN post some CODE.
I obviously did read the guide and still can't figure it out, I've read that before.

post the lines plz

Quote:
Quote:
Why so aggressive? He was actually trying to help you, and that guide tells you about those errors. In fact, the errors themselves are telling you what the problems are :O

Error 025: Your callback is different to what is defined, IE:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
will not give the error as that is forwarded in a_samp, but
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid, ip)
will because it is different.

Warning 211: You used a "=" which sets a variable, not a "==" which checks something. So
pawn Код:
if(myVar = 1)
is wrong because that sets myVar to 1, it doesn't check if myVar is one.

Warning 215: You told the compiler to do something that either a) it doesn't know how to compile or b) literally has no effect on anything else.

Error 033: You probably forgot to tell the compiler where in the array "QuizGo" it must store the data. In other words, at the top of your script you did
pawn Код:
new QuizGo[MAX_PLAYERS];
or something to that effect, and then when you set it, you said:
pawn Код:
QuizGo = 982475;
or something. Because QuizGo is an array, you must tell it where to store what ever you give it.

Error 017: That's obvious, you used "text" without saying "new text" or whatever.

Error 001: That's THE most obvious error there is, it is telling you in english that you forgot to put a ; somewhere.

Error 029: Because so much else is wrong with that line, the compiler doesn't know what to do with it and instead assumes that line as zero.

Fatal error 107: That's self explanatory, the compiler gave up trying to make sense of the code because so much is wrong with it.

Hope I helped in some way.

Also, it's pretty pointless asking people to fix something they can't see >.<