[FS] CellPhone System.

Yes, you heard it good. CellPhone System.It will have: Battery, Signal, Time, Themes and much more...( everything like a real mobile cellphone ).At the moment, is not finished. Here is a screen of it:

[img width=1024 height=640]/imageshack/img696/6460/samp004nz.png[/img]

Screen may not be good but i tell you what it gots: C - Call, Q - Quit call., numbers from 1 - 9, and right - up, a little time in this format: hh:mms ( hour hour : minute minute: second second. ). Price of this script will be 20$.

Scripters: Mike Wayne & Iuri ( Me ). The Mobile Cellphone is Nokia

I was making this.

EDIT: You should put a thick horizontal line except of "C" and "Q" with colors red and blue.

OMG awesome....Btw i PM you so can you reply

woah nice work man
well done

Well done Yuri,
really great job

thx^^, also, Mike Wayne Helped Me.

WRONG SECTION. You should have put this in the releases section.

EDIT: Also, how does it work? Like how do you type numbers? Oh and if you want to use a star in gametext put a [ or a ] I can't remember which one.

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by biltong
WRONG SECTION. You should have put this in the releases section.

EDIT: Also, how does it work? Like how do you type numbers? Oh and if you want to use a star in gametext put a [ or a ] I can't remember which one.
It works like this: You go to a 24/7, and buy a SIM Card. Once you have your sim card, you will have a random number ( for example: 2311458132 ). With this number, you can be called by other players. The players who wants to call you makes like this: He go to the 1st number of your Cellphone Number, and they press spacebar ( this will be same for other 9 numbers ). after he complet your number, he needs to press the ' C ' Button. By the Way, is like in real life.

Nice and all, but that's the wrong section buddy, this should be put in "Filter Scripts and Includes".