Sniper, smash, katana, knife doesn't work?

hello I've a problem in my server, everytime I like to kill somebody with a sniper, katana, knife, or with smashing his health doesn't go down!?

what can be the problem??

Are you on custom spawned objects?

I remember there was a bug in 0.2X and previous versions that wouldn't allow melee or sniper kills on objects spawned via scripting. I don't know if it applies to 0.3 or not.

SA:MP weapon sync is very bad. Unfortunately all damage effects are disabled (like cutting head off, blowing body parts, etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaykoX[PSYCHO
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by $�#1071;Ģ
SA:MP weapon sync is very bad. Unfortunately all damage effects are disabled (like cutting head off, blowing body parts, etc).
It would be pretty cool if character's head or arm could get cutted off or you can lost leg with grande etc. Anyway Weapon SYNC in sa-mp and GTA SA is totaly bad.... I wish Cod6 and Gta SA Could get togheter somehow
SA:MP should just create kind of a lag compression thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaykoX[PSYCHO
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by $�#1071;Ģ
It would be pretty cool if character's head or arm could get cutted off or you can lost leg with grande etc. Anyway Weapon SYNC in sa-mp and GTA SA is totaly bad.... I wish Cod6 and Gta SA Could get togheter somehow
SA:MP should just create kind of a lag compression thing.
Samp only lags for people with shit pc's and shit internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bull
You have just said that there is no hardware on the world to run SA:MP property.

-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Fallow / KevKo
Are you on custom spawned objects?

I remember there was a bug in 0.2X and previous versions that wouldn't allow melee or sniper kills on objects spawned via scripting. I don't know if it applies to 0.3 or not.
yes I am at a custom map I've create a lot of island and we're playing there:P

Thnx for much replys

Found the problem! thnx kevin fallow it does really work at the standart gta sa map but not at my own maps

shame shame shame

really odd, cause on server i go on we got a /css and EVERYONE uses sniper, knifes etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bull
You have just said that there is no hardware on the world to run SA:MP property.

-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag
He obviously means FPS lag smart guy.

Norn, why would he say Shit pc's and shit internet then?