Exhaust

Hey there, a long time ago i was working on a tuning script, and i was able to modify a Blista Compac to have almost every single exhaust ingame ( this was pre 0.3), today i tried the same, and i can only make 4 exhausts work, none others go on, for example a chrome exhaust from a Slamvan (This worked the first time i did it before 0.3) Maybe i missed some changelogs about this? or the pawno script should be different for adding these components now? Would like some help on the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doman
Hey there, a long time ago i was working on a tuning script, and i was able to modify a Blista Compac to have almost every single exhaust ingame ( this was pre 0.3), today i tried the same, and i can only make 4 exhausts work, none others go on, for example a chrome exhaust from a Slamvan (This worked the first time i did it before 0.3) Maybe i missed some changelogs about this? or the pawno script should be different for adding these components now? Would like some help on the issue.

They changed what parts you could put on cars, as it made the player that adds parts to the vehicle that can't orignally in game take that part, therefore the player crashes. So they fixed so in won't go on it.

Damnit, that sucks..never crashed for me personally..but eh...gotta live with that then.

Yeah i think it sucks 2.