lil problem

hey guys! i've been making a getping command, but iget a warning saying number of arguments didn't match definition:

heres lines:

if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/ping", true) == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Your Current Ping Is %d",GetPlayerPing(playerid));
return 1;
}

what's wrong?
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmk1
hey guys! i've been making a getping command, but iget a warning saying number of arguments didn't match definition:

heres lines:

{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Your Current Ping Is %d",GetPlayerPing(playerid));
return 1;
}

what's wrong?
thanks
Sorry for my language why in the fuck would you need this!!! JUst press "Tab" and it tell you!

use this :
Код:
  {
  new ping[128];
  format(ping,sizeof(ping),"Your Current Ping Is %d",GetPlayerPing(playerid));
  SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,ping);
  return 1;
  }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmk1

heres lines:

{
return 1;
}

what's wrong?
thanks
Sorry for my language why in the fuck would you need this!!! JUst press "Tab" and it tell you!

pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/ping", true)) {
   new array[26];
   format(array, sizeof(array), "Your current ping is %d", GetPlayerPing(playerid));
   SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, array);
   return 1;
}

steven , i do this becuz on the 'TAB' section It'S NOT ACCURATE XD if someone with high ping connects with example 210 of ping, even when it goes up to 200000000000 he'll still see the 210. That's why!!!!

n thanks for the correction, cya!

Oh............i am sorry for being a dmubass, and a smartass, and thinking i know everything Sorry

xd np