Can't Install the Client Whats to do??

Hello Im New Here
My Problem is this
I want to play GTA San Andreas Online With my friend and he Say Download the client from "http://www.sa-mp.com" I havo done it and want to install this client but then cames a error:
"The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the results of a damage disk, a failed download or a virus. You may want to cantact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy........"
What i Have to do ? PlS Im just looking for some help

Hey Im new to
i also have the same problem but i had this program before but like the idiot i am i decided to install a hack (which didn't work)
and when i loaded SAMP and tryed to connect it would just **** up so i thought i would uninstall it and then re install it but i downlaoded the .exe on the download section and im getting the same error?? Maybe the upload went wrong please i need to get back into my role playing character and go be a bad guy !!

sure u have this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_Chapman
Hey Im new to
i also have the same problem but i had this program before but like the idiot i am i decided to install a hack (which didn't work)
and when i loaded SAMP and tryed to connect it would just **** up so i thought i would uninstall it and then re install it but i downlaoded the .exe on the download section and im getting the same error?? Maybe the upload went wrong please i need to get back into my role playing character and go be a bad guy !!
Reinstall you sa-mp -.-

Thats what ive been trying to do when i download the client from http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php i run it and a message comes up saying
'NSIS Error'
'The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete.
this could be the result of a damaged disk. a failed download or a virus.

You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.
It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line swtich.
(NOT RECOMMENDED).'

So help?

Help anyone??

Hello
I have it
I have download the client from an other Computer and it works

1st. delete the client you have..maybe it is corrupted..
2nd. download the client from an other mirror..

that should solve your problem..

he already said it works

but what about me im still stuck i dont have another computer..and i tryed what you said ive downloaded it like 4 times.

NVM i sorted out the problem I just borrowed a previous version of SAMP from a mate but thanks for your suggestions