Specimen Rp, Winter Rp, Roleplay It, Ride, Gantus, Gamsta Released !

I have decided to release all my gamemodes which I scripted myself since I ever joined in sa-mp. This is my first thread in Gamemode Scripts release I guess, I never liked my scripts to be out but for times play..I decided to release all my scripts right now. I don't think any of these scripts were scripted for being released officially, all were scripted for some or the other community, which I led myself or someone who contracted my service.
All the deals and contracts are clear right now, I have complete rights over my scripts, none owns them.
And yea..I am really sorry I couldn't find the description of those gamemodes, but I am sure you will find details if you search for them at the forums or at ******( like search for 'Specimen' );

and yea got bit buzy with my career thats why couldn't be active..
Thank YOU.

Always made nice stuff Kapil.

Good scripts!

Nice GMs!

Nice nice dude

not bad man

these are good releases, but you didn't put any scriptfiles or includes, etc. to make them work? Are you going to put that stuff in or what? We can't really do anything with the script without the scriptfiles.

good release but i need thats
KIHC.inc please

Quote:
Originally Posted by left48
these are good releases, but you didn't put any scriptfiles or includes, etc. to make them work? Are you going to put that stuff in or what? We can't really do anything with the script without the scriptfiles.
Can you mention which gamemode needs scriptfiles, most of them create the scriptfiles automatically during their first launch.

good job