[GameMode] [GM] Capture The Flag V1.1

What is it?
This is version 1.1 of the capture the flag GM i made about 5 months ago. I was gonna make this update but could never find the time. The GM is basicly normal capture the flag which is in Pershing square (boxed into it). You simply choose a team (LS Mafia or LS Gang) and fight for the flag. In the script you choose what the capture limit is it as the top of the script. Once you win the GM restarts. The updated version just makes it so the flag is on your back while you have captured it and when you die/disconnect it falls to the floor (where it can be taken again or be sent back to the flag spot). Thankyou.

Screenshots
These are a few screenshots from in the server...

/imageshack/gal.php?g=samp001i.png

Downloads
http://pastebin.com/1emavjXS

**Thanks for checking out this GM, Please dont remove the Credits at the top of the scripts...thankyou**

Future Versions..
No ideas for future..comment if u got any good ideas

Bugs
I am SURE there is many bugs in this script however i cannot test every case because i cant get anyone to test with me. From what ive tested it seems to be working fine however bugs may occure so please reply telling me if there is some, Thanks!

Not bad GM Man

Nice GM.

Not bad.

i like it very nice so keep scripting you can do that man

If you just started its nice one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_(GH)
Well i just gotten back into it. I took about 1-2 year break from scripting my own stuff. So i not really learnt anything in that 2 year period or came up with my own methods to do stuff (i did servers with edited GM's for lil while thne stopped samp for like year)..

Im hoping to get loads of requests from people for scripts so i can make em and help people out a bit in Samp community. - I was helped so much as beginner, time for me to give something back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.lsrgta.smfnew.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_(GH)
Well i just gotten back into it. I took about 1-2 year break from scripting my own stuff. So i not really learnt anything in that 2 year period or came up with my own methods to do stuff (i did servers with edited GM's for lil while thne stopped samp for like year)..

Im hoping to get loads of requests from people for scripts so i can make em and help people out a bit in Samp community. - I was helped so much as beginner, time for me to give something back.
Oh OK

Not bad

nice for mini missions

nice

"Catch the Fag"

Hmm normal GM.. Just there are few bugs with CP i noticed. Chek it out by yourself again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus
View Post
Not bad.
+1, nice gamemode, keep up

pics's link not work...

ye

not bad

Great, i may host it.
Will add ur credits if i do!

Great job again btw

Hey, come play this gamemode on this server... im bored so i wanna host a server through bordem (if u know another fun GM released on samp forum..tell me it IG and ill host it)

90.202.46.196:7777

(please PM me if its not working)

EDIT:

my RP is back online there...forget it

Nice Gm