Make Players incapacitated help.

I was recently reading through Seif's 'Body Part Detection' topic and It interested me to create a FS which would enable you to cripple or incapacitate another player by shooting their legs and they are forced into an 'injured' animation on the floor, stopping them from waking.

Even though I think this is a good idea and I don't think has been done before, well at least not from what i have looked for, well i'm just not a very good scripter... Let's just say i'm shit at scripting

I was told that I would need to "Use a timer to detect whether the player is shooting and aiming at a player's body part. If it's the leg, make the target use the animation." and I'm sure to any intelligent or even not so intlelligent scripter would understand this completly... WELL NOT ME! D:

If someone would give me a little help that would be AWSOME! Thanks in advance!

This would be very cool, but i don't know where to start off? Hm....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
This would be very cool, but i don't know where to start off? Hm....?
Yeh i would love this. Have you read through Seif's 'Body Part Detection' topic? Because i can get a vague idea of what is needed but the codes just mess up my head haha.

i don't know if there's a good anim for the legs shot, but you can do like in saints row 2, when you shoot at the nuts, the player would play anim of someone falling down crouched.

You could make the crack animation is the only good one i can think of...

you can also check some zombie bots that have been done allready and check how they made them take damages from bullets to take a little idea out of that and then use seifs function to detect the player part e.t.c so when he gets hit by the bullets you make that player play that annimation and loss some HP thats the best way to do it

there is too an other anim which is good, i think it's sweet hurt, or something like that, sweet plays this animation in SP when we must defend him before getting arrested and sent to SF

Quote:

you can also check some zombie bots that have been done allready and check how they made them take damages from bullets to take a little idea out of that and then use seifs function to detect the player part e.t.c so when he gets hit by the bullets you make that player play that annimation and loss some HP thats the best way to do it

Yeah I know what you mean. So they would be slightly injured and then on the floor with the animation ready for a full frontal shotgun to the face!

Quote:

there is too an other anim which is good, i think it's sweet hurt, or something like that, sweet plays this animation in SP when we must defend him before getting arrested and sent to SF

Yepp it is. I think it would be something like
Код:
LoopingAnim(playerid, "SWEET", "Sweet_injuredloop", 4.0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0);
But it would need to be for the person being shot in the legs. But i just can't get my head round it at all. I'v been reading through the codes and stuff but like i said i cant script as good as that haha.