Problem with Objects

Hi, the problem is that when I use something like this:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pRoadblock] = CreateObject(981, X, Y, Z, 0.0, 0.0, A+180);//981

I don't see the object at all, I think this happend because the objects in my gamemode, there are about 300 objects and I think it's too much. I tried using a streamer and still when I do CreateStreamObject I can't see the objects, can you give me a good objects streamer? thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartowka
PlayerInfo[playerid][pRoadblock] = CreateObject(981, X, Y, Z, 0.0, 0.0, A+180);//981

I don't see the object at all, I think this happend because the objects in my gamemode, there are about 300 objects and I think it's too much. I tried using a streamer and still when I do CreateStreamObject I can't see the objects, can you give me a good objects streamer? thanks.
I am using xStreamer and it's fine for me.You don't see them because maybe you didn't load the plugin.Remember that you also can't see the objects if you didn't load the xStreamer FS.in .cfg in filterscripts you should have: xStreamer xStream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus[PSYCHO
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartowka

I am using xStreamer and it's fine for me.You don't see them because maybe you didn't load the plugin.Remember that you also can't see the objects if you didn't load the xStreamer FS.in .cfg in filterscripts you should have: xStreamer xStream
Thanks! I'm going to try it now, I think that was the problem.. I only downloaded an include!