Plane handling?

What are some buttons that make the planes move faster?

just use w
you cant go faster

In some stunt servers you can use the ALT button to get a speed boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyguy
In some stunt servers you can use the ALT button to get a speed boost.
ye that will be this one
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=119977.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaykoX[PSYCHO
]
Only posibilty is Speed Boost or < you know what i mean xD > There's no way to use handling line or that stuff in MP only if you use.......... Anyway use speed boost or don't use nothing...
speed boost doesn't work very well with planes, there aren't much changes in the speed

You can't.

In the handling.cfg files of GTA, there's a max speed limit for the plane, and it cannot go faster.

Before you go and try edit it and fail epicly, SA-MP blocks handling lines, so they don't work.

I know 2 people (I will not give names, but lets just say.. they like to boast about their flying skills, when they just use lines.)
Who do edit their handling lines and they sucessfully work, I will not tell you how, because I don't want any more complete failcakes around here.

Just fly normaly, like us good and professional pilots do.

lol ok thanks guys

EDIT~

i know that when u press 2 the gears(wheels) go up and u dont see the wheels anymore.... and when u press it again it comes down ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_
You can't.

In the handling.cfg files of GTA, there's a max speed limit for the plane, and it cannot go faster.

Before you go and try edit it and fail epicly, SA-MP blocks handling lines, so they don't work.

I know 2 people (I will not give names, but lets just say.. they like to boast about their flying skills, when they just use lines.)
Who do edit their handling lines and they sucessfully work, I will not tell you how, because I don't want any more complete failcakes around here.

Offtopic:

Their 3 actually...
[SAAF]dogie
[SAAF]HOG_HAMSTA
SkaZi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastOne
lol ok thanks guys

EDIT~

i know that when u press 2 the gears(wheels) go up and u dont see the wheels anymore.... and when u press it again it comes down ^^
Yes, just like in a real aircraft-

When the landing gear (The wheels) are down, they create drag (when flying) hense slowing the aircraft down.
When the landing gear is up, it removes the drag and allows you to go faster.

This is why in every aicraft that has a dynamic landing gear in real life, after takeoff, First thing you do is get the landing gear up, to remove all the extra drag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_
You can't.

Easy stuff