In-Game Warnings & Crash

I'm getting these same warnings over and over

"Warning(opcode) Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x7F0BF7"
"Warning(opcode) Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x7F120E"

I have 2 mods, a Subaru Impreza-Elegy mod (uses elegy.txd/dff elegy1/2/3.txd's + adds elegy4.txd) and the High Def Map mod, which I installed with a SAMI file.

A friend of mine has said he's had the same problems, and they went away over time, by time, I mean a good month or two...
I've found out from him that it only affects certain areas in LV, mainly The Strip and close areas, and nowhere else.

I've also been told it will only affect 2 servers, identical to each other in almost every way, except hosted in different countries.
One is down at the moment, but the other's IP is 94.76.217.131:6030 if anyone can think of any possible problems from the server.

If anyone can help in any way, it'd be greatly appreciated.
~Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LE
Phoenix ]
I'm getting these same warnings over and over

"Warning(opcode) Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x7F0BF7"
"Warning(opcode) Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x7F120E"

I have 2 mods, a Subaru Impreza-Elegy mod (uses elegy.txd/dff elegy1/2/3.txd's + adds elegy4.txd) and the High Def Map mod, which I installed with a SAMI file.

A friend of mine has said he's had the same problems, and they went away over time, by time, I mean a good month or two...
I've found out from him that it only affects certain areas in LV, mainly The Strip and close areas, and nowhere else.

I've also been told it will only affect 2 servers, identical to each other in almost every way, except hosted in different countries.
One is down at the moment, but the other's IP is 94.76.217.131:6030 if anyone can think of any possible problems from the server.

If anyone can help in any way, it'd be greatly appreciated.
~Phoenix
These are either script issues or it is the fact that the car mods are having trouble spawning and causing you to get these errors.

Is there anything that I can do without having to altar the server? Or do I just have to sit it out and wait for it to fix the problem itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LE
Phoenix ]
Is there anything that I can do without having to altar the server? Or do I just have to sit it out and wait for it to fix the problem itself?
You just probably sit it out

Damn. Well thanks very much for your help.

Try to change the Subaru to another car that does not contain heavy tunning (bumpers, spoilers, etc..), tunning parts conflict with mods that don't support them.
Ide recommed you install your subaru on a car like Infernus, wich doesn't contain modding parts, apart form wheels, color, NOS, hydraulics.

Err, problem solved?
I uninstalled the Elegy-Subaru mod, and it seems to work fine. There must've been something conflicting with the mod that I was unaware of, but it is all fixed now.
Thanks for your help anyway folks.