[Tool/Web/Other] REAL Map editor: The fixed edition! (UPDATED 17th March - 0.3c support!)

Good job (verry useful)

Is there a way when you click and drag an object that you could slow it down - make it less sensitive. (instead of move the mouse 1px it moves the object 3px. I want it where you move the mouse 1px and the object moves 1px.)

EDIT: Can you also make it when you push show code it show the coordinates like 0.1234 instead of 0.12 just so I can have things be more accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StilThere
Lol do you still have the previous versions? Can you upload them or pm them to me?
Sadly, I don't have them anymore.

How do you implent Vehicles in the debug file, so you can move around with Vehicles ?

I got it running and it works fine with me. I'm sorry for the problems I may have caused to you, I should have updated my video card driver before asking you for help in the first place.

Good Work Jernejl

Very useful Jernejl

Very Good

Get the controls like MTA -.-
This is so anoying

i made a map and got an ipl file now what shall i do??

question!!!!can i edit samp map editor to portuguese language

I'm using this map editor since may 2011, it works perfectly in my computer (XP S3) but i transfered to my another computer (WIN 7 x32) it doesn't show all object except for one thing in area69 (weird, different from others. o_O).

http://uploadimage.ro/images/00774906924354765313.jpg

How can i fix that?

can you make Multi object selection?
and make it load faster?(the sa map )

I have the same problem and I lucianmemo

How to fix?

Please help my

when will you update this ? , and when it will have 0.3c objects ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin007
Посмотреть сообщение
when will you update this ? , and when it will have 0.3c objects ??
it did since 0.3c was released..